New to the area. Incall suggestions!

Hi everyone!!

I'll be visiting Albany soon I'm not familiar with this area at all so any recommendations for a good area to get an Airbnb would be great! I'm looking into downtown or Troy area. Any info would be appreciated ��
I would avoid Troy, not a good area at all.
Albany, look outside of the city.
Clifton Park is a great spot. Hooks are starting to realize it’s a gold mine. But… if your rates are extravagant, you can go to Albany lol.
Troy sucks.

Clifton Park is too far for many.

I really dislike downtown, but that’s just me.

Message me for my top favorites.

I understand that Troy & Downtown have the best Airbnb. I’m not sure how much Airbnb pro time you have, but be careful
I would avoid Troy, not a good area at all.
Albany, look outside of the city. Originally Posted by BugsySegal
So glad I made this post! Troy is off my list!! Thank you so much suga
Troy sucks.

Clifton Park is too far for many.

I really dislike downtown, but that’s just me.

Message me for my top favorites.

I understand that Troy & Downtown have the best Airbnb. I’m not sure how much Airbnb pro time you have, but be careful Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I sent you a message babe!!
Clifton Park is a great spot. Hooks are starting to realize it’s a gold mine. But… if your rates are extravagant, you can go to Albany lol. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
Good info. Thanks!!
Can anyone confirm if the area near Market 32 near Delaware is a good, quiet neighborhood?
Can anyone confirm if the area near Market 32 near Delaware is a good, quiet neighborhood? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I would say no.
I would say no. Originally Posted by OldGuy59
This is so good to know! Thanks
For selfish reasons - I would agree with Freelancer - Clifton Park - especially during racing season in Saratoga.

From a convenient to most location perspective - where 87 and 90 intersect is probably the best physical location. If you can find a decent place near there. Good luck.
Latham is pretty centrally located, especially if you stay reasonably close to I87 (the Northway as well call it around here)

And I may be in the minority here, but I happen to love Troy! Maybe not so much for hobbying, but in general. It gets a bad rap but there are a lot of great things about Troy.
I agree Ollie about Troy. More to do there than Albany, Schenectady and Latham. Clifton Park is not good this time of year because of Saratoga overflow.
Looks like she’s found her place to stay lol
Looks like she’s found her place to stay lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yes I have!! This thread and private messages were so helpful. I'm having such a good time here. Almost thought about extending my tour here but I wanna go to NYC this weekend so I'll be back I'm leaving out tomorrow!!!

Thanks everyone ☺️