Collettes

So if any of you ladies or gents see me their and reconcile me feel free to holla..
I wish I would of errand some set people to go with me and play .
I'm sure I won't have a problem finding somebody...
yall have fun I know I will.

Some people wonder if 0roviders are approachable when out..
This one sure is....as long as you don't say hey I just loved our session how you doing lol I'm good with a hell how are you.
I was thinking about going there next week. Maybe stay the weekend downtown. If I go by myself people would think I'm some kind of perv (I AM)
Might have to bring a friend. Any advice on going single compared to bringing a Provider?
Just be sociable! Don't be the guy that just walks to each floor and stares lol
They always creeped me out, like, just come up and introduce yourself!!
Been there and to jasmine a few times myself and one in slidell.
Well I ended up falling asleep so I'll try again this evening...ugh
Headed down there next week.
Wasn't really looking for a swinger joint, necessarily.

Just maybe a more risqué bar.

It's our 25th and I'm always trying to find opportunities for my wife to explore any of her fantasies.
I've always wanted to go and even took a tour of the place, but to afraid to run into people who may know me in the public world.
I've always wanted to go and even took a tour of the place, but to afraid to run into people who may know me in the public world. Originally Posted by DeepThunder69
+1, It's on my bucket list though.
So what if they know you in real world? That means you know them in the real world too. I seriously someone is going to post a TP full page ad saying they saw so and so at a swingers club. Kinda outs them too ya know.

I am likely going there this weekend, so if I see the Cajun Queen at the bar, I will definitely say hi.