Sistine Chapel - showing my respek

Just a few little funnies I've enjoyed reading over the last several months..

I must now go and get the hair on my nutsack braided.

Besos !

I already said I was a pussy so no big deal right? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No excuse me I think I have a bet to win. Let me call my uber ride. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

What's happening playa? RTM button hit for unprovoked racial and mental harassment. You gonna put some Respeck on my name. Are you finished or you done? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I'm gonna steal a line from Wakeup. lol

Careful now - wouldn't want to have to ask how those points taste ;-)

and I don't mind being referred to as a pussy online. Because I know for a fact if you met me in the RW you would never say that. so enjoy. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
...i had a few minutes before i go in to get the hair on my nuts braided. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
^ see I've told ya before...you try too hard to come across as a guy. It's why I rejected your initial olive branch to be cool with me. I know a mandle when I perceive one. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^ you SC fan boys are quite amusing. Fantasy land? haha yep let's call it that. I can go with that. I dont want to come across as a prick so I'm good with all that shit. However, Yall think too deeply about SC. while that negro is just chillin. why don't you do yourselves a favor and just either put me on ignore or truly believe what you say which is that I am a liar. I'm like totally OK with that I'm a pussy online but as I mill about in the RW (in true Narcissistic fashion) I do see myself as a reincarnated Achilles.

Is there no one else? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Lol you've been going batshit crazy ever since I called you out over harrassing them. And to imply under any fictional or non fictional circumstance that SC woulda, coulda, shoulda is or was a stalker in any capacity is well.... some funny shit.

Get over yourself old man...and if SC was to ever fall in love with anyone he would also be the one to fall out of love. Lol ok I walk away from girls all the time because I can. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You finished or you done?
... However, Me myself ? I prefer to be a pussy it's very cathartic. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Mr. NubianPrince let me explain something to you. ..... I don't have to pay for pussy and yes I consider myself a BOSS, blessed, fortunate and living well so don't make me laugh at your line of questioning as I don't want to be dismissive of you and that's not for you to believe its my own statement of fact. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
unfortunately for you...your transparency is showing once again. Time to dispose of this mandle. ok babe ;-)
Whatchu talkin bout willis?
I peeped a long time ago who you were when you reached out to me in PM. But if you prefer to keep playing the dozens go ahead. But you know that I know who you are. ;-)

Besos?

You can do better than that to troll. I'm thinking though you may want to consider calming down about now. ;-)

Chula, I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.

Who do you think I am, then? Spill it

naah I prefer to let you ponder going down this path with me.... and who I know you are isn't important ;-)

ok Besos?

Hahaha. Grow up girl!
naah I prefer to let you ponder going down this path with me.... and who I know you are isn't important ;-)

ok Besos?

Hahaha. Grow up girl! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Well as long as you're in front of me so I can keep my eye on you. Don't want you to whip out bof of your 30-round clips from your gym shorts and pop-a-cap......knowwhati'msaying G?

... Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl

Nice edit but I read your comments already. ;-) so that cat is out of the bag... and yes I am a pussy and so much more. But then again Try Weakly already knows that.

Well as long as you're in front of me so I can keep my eye on you. Don't want you to whip out bof of your 30-round clips from your gym shorts and pop-a-cap......knowwhati'msaying G?

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Naaah I actually got my "eye" on you. and much smarter than you'll ever be. It seems the pool of providers you like harass is shrinking but you can chose to keep it moving or not.
Naaah I actually got my "eye" on you. and much smarter than you'll ever be. It seems the pool of providers you like harass is shrinking but you can chose to keep it moving or not. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
HUH? I'm in your head and you're not making complete sentences.....

There's still time to edit, chula.
Naaah I actually got my "eye" on you. and much smarter than you'll ever be. It seems the pool of providers you like harass is shrinking but you can chose to keep it moving or not. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

...and you're basing that on what fact, exactly?
...or is this just you blowin smoke and slingin shade?

Wow....going at it like two NCAA debate team captains.

I peeped a long time ago who you were when you reached out to me in PM.
..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
post it UITB
  • pxmcc
  • 02-22-2017, 01:53 AM
Ya'll should get a room already.
  • Trey
  • 02-22-2017, 03:49 AM
Ya'll should get a room already. Originally Posted by pxmcc
For real though, and take Lexus Loser with yall let the love fest begin. Oreo cookie style.
For real though, and take Lexus Loser with yall let the love fest begin. Oreo cookie style. Originally Posted by Trey
Hillary lost.

Better "luck" next time!