GFE

Some ads say GFE, or limited GFE, or non-GFE.

I know the acronym stands for girlfriend experience, but curious what you would consider a GFE versus a limited GFE versus a non-GFE?
It varies quite a bit, but kissing is usually included along with most the time BBBJ and CFS
GFE includes pussy whipped training
To me GFE is how I treated my ex husband every day when he came home from work for the last 8 years lol. Take his coat, kiss and hug, ask about his day, relax him and undress him, gaze into his eyes, kiss him passionately, ask if he wants to shower after work, bbbj, and cfs if he wants sex or stick with bbbj if he preferred until he came where he wanted usually my breasts or face. That was all I ever knew in bed from giving him my virginity to a year ago when I was with my second person lol. I love learning new things and exploring my sexuality now, but gfe is the most natural for me after being a house wife for my entire adult life lol.
Maybe your husband was put off by the cfs
Maybe your husband was put off by the cfs Originally Posted by prograde
Not at all. He insisted 2 kids were it. I love gfe, but one of the reasons I left him was his refusal to do or try anything else. He refused to even try from behind. I had "doggie style" for the first time not too long ago lol. It's amazing! I can't believe I missed so many amazing things.
Wow. His loss for sure. I would have been happy of my SO would have let me leave the lights on. The once a year.
Maybe your husband was put off by the cfs Originally Posted by prograde
Or the excess weight

He refused to even try from behind. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
He refused it with you. Whew
  • Sam54
  • 01-30-2018, 06:33 AM
Most providers don't really do GFE, even though they say they do, but it's a watered down version of it....some light kissing etc.

But there are exceptions, like Arianna -Lolitta, Snowbunny, and some utr's girls that I've seen because of the Girlfriend experience they do very well!
Not at all. He insisted 2 kids were it. I love gfe, but one of the reasons I left him was his refusal to do or try anything else. He refused to even try from behind. I had "doggie style" for the first time not too long ago lol. It's amazing! I can't believe I missed so many amazing things. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
oh wells the ol cuck ...jimmies linin ...up behinds yer giant ...ass done nearly be ...gettin a virgin
Or the excess weight

He refused it with you. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
oh wells the ol cuck ...jimmies linin ...up behinds yer giant ...ass done nearly be ...gettin a virgin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I feel really sorry for you boys. you must be really sad inside and have miserable lives if you need to lash out at complete strangers to feel better about yourselves. It's obvious that you're hurting. Plastic "man" it's okay, no one is judging you for being a female maybe even a bitter ex provider. Life is too short to be so negative. Making yourself the fool just to get a few laughs isn't worth it.
Wow. His loss for sure. I would have been happy of my SO would have let me leave the lights on. The once a year. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Thank you dear
I feel really sorry for you boys. you must be really sad inside and have miserable lives if you need to lash out at complete strangers to feel better about yourselves. It's obvious that you're hurting. Plastic "man" it's okay, no one is judging you for being a female maybe even a bitter ex provider. Life is too short to be so negative. Making yourself the fool just to get a few laughs isn't worth it. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
theres be a ...whole ...site fulls a cucks worshipin a nasty ...ol dumpster ...cunt scarecrow who done ...be willin ta puts up with an ...even pay fer yer pathetic ...degeneracy an yer over ...eatin
theres be a ...whole ...site fulls a cucks worshipin a nasty ...ol dumpster ...cunt scarecrow who done ...be willin ta puts up with an ...even pay fer yer pathetic ...degeneracy an yer over ...eatin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
That sounds like Nirvana from which you are not allowed to join in the paradise
I feel really sorry for you boys. you must be really sad inside and have miserable lives Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
Thank you for recognizing the pain. And I'm sory you're bein pimped out by laxxxy how sad. Whew