Best DATO position?

Guys which position do you find most comfortable for DATO and FIV?

Ladies which position do you prefer?

girl flat on stomach with legs wide???
k9 style?
Mish with knees in chest?
Is 69 even possible?
Any other position?
  • BLM69
  • 07-13-2017, 07:54 PM
Mish with knees in chest is my favorite, K9 if she's a spinner
Mish with legs up, knees back more for dato.
FDAU of course.
That way, I'm in perfect position for the 2nd lady to DATO me!
None of the above. DO NOT EAT HOOKER ASSHOLE! have a little respek for yourself.
One of the hottest times I ever had was a mutual DATO in 69 position with me on top. It was quite a while ago but still a great memory.

I also like mish with her legs up higher when pitching but when catching I would gladly do FDAU myself.
Nothing really new but mish with a pillow under her ass; 69 works well but need a pillow (or two) under your head; her squatting on your face positioning the starfish just so;her FDAU with pillow under her neck/face while she's spreading her ass cheeks as far as possible with her hands; you sitting with back against the wall while crabs backwards until starfish meets tongue.
Lol LOTR, i always thought basketball rim... now I know.
I hate to admit this, but I had to go on urban dictionary to look up FDAU.

Now I know.

It's ok, but I have a phat/big ass, so sometimes that can get in the way of a few positions bcd.
Lol LOTR, i always thought basketball rim... now I know. Originally Posted by mediavolume

Lmfao!
I hate to admit this, but I had to go on urban dictionary to look up FDAU.

Now I know.

It's ok, but I have a phat/big ass, so sometimes that can get in the way of a few positions bcd. Originally Posted by tntangie
You mean big phat gorgeous ass, Angie? You know what they say...the bigger the donut, the smaller the hole!!
On her back, grab her feet and hold them back beside her ears,roll her up so her ass is right above her face, I get to look down her body into her eyes as I lick it all.
On her tummy, pillow under her abdomen, legs wide. Gives great tongue access to all the best spots and the vulnerability is quite a turn on to a lot of ladies. Then again, is there a bad position for dato?
All the above plus her standing facing away from me while bending over.
Well damn, I'm getting hungry just reading about all of the positions.