Outdoor sex?

Anyone ever try this for a session? Somewhere secluded on a bike trail or somewhere.

I had with a college girlfriend on a nature hike trail & once on a beach. Two of my best sexual experiences ever outside the hobby. Guess it was the thrill of it.

I'm sure you would have to know the client or provider first so you're comfortable with each other.

Just curious...
does out at pool count .. ?
Too fucking hot and humid to fuck outdoors. However, taint photos with nature as a backdrop are wonderful.
does out at pool count .. ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Of course! Unless it's the indoor pool at the Holiday Inn...but that would still be hot too!
Early October is a good time of year for outdoor sex around here. RW or hobby
Anyone ever try this for a session? Somewhere secluded on a bike trail or somewhere.

I had with a college girlfriend on a nature hike trail & once on a beach. Two of my best sexual experiences ever outside the hobby. Guess it was the thrill of it.

I'm sure you would have to know the client or provider first so you're comfortable with each other.

Just curious... Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
I have, I even wrote a review about it. A provider gave me a bj on the top level of her apartment parking garage. It was a nice day out for it and I was able to just lean back against the wall and take in the surroundings. It was the perfect blend of the "public, but still private" scenario.
I have wanted to find a skyrise under construction or a parking garage late at night.

There is a review in FL where they went to a road in the boonies to fuck on the hood of the car. That chick was fucking unbelievably hot.
Early October is a good time of year for outdoor sex around here. RW or hobby Originally Posted by Kendall4U
See you in the fall!
Best outdoor sex I've had was on a trampoline!
Looking forward to at least a B&G session at a dog part near me ....After 10:30 pm.
Dark...so bring a flashlight, HEB area.
I like it! That's hot, Alaine
Just have to watch where we step....
Too fucking hot and humid to fuck outdoors..... Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep, in Texas...this time of the year...no question about it., outdoor sex can be challenging.

But...camping out in the Rockies (Colorado, my experience)....those higher elevations...sex outdoors is almost a spiritual event (temps are cool-ish, humidity non-existent...few if any insects to pester you). Especially late in the evening, far from any city / town lights, the night-sky (especially when she's riding you CB and RCB) can add to the experience.
I really like the idea of outdoor fun due to the cleanup, or lack of, and enjoying the thought of others seeing the mess you made as you're both proud of it.
Not for me. I'm trying to avoid ANOTHER indecent exposure charge.