Eccie is making me horny...

• mwise
  • 06-11-2015, 07:52 AM
So I used to hobby once a month, then it was twice a month, now its once a week! WTF!

Doesn't even matter if I get it at home now, I still find myself searching for the next encounter... I think I spend to much time on this site...
I understand mwise,I took the whole week off to hobby.I don't like to do reviews much anymore,but I will say bp Brooks made me feel special.
I hear ya Mwise. I rarely hobby within the state but have various UTR associates out of state as I travel weekly for business. Although there are a couple local ladies that have peaked my interest as of late that I have yet to have the pleasure of seeing
Nothing is wrong with that...Explore away!
aww Mwise, I miss being your little hobby whore.
Horny is my "fave" five letter word!! lol
Horny is my "fave" five letter word!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mine is naked, no wait, titty...no, pussy, yeah, that's it...PUSSY!

When are you coming back to LR? I know you said you never would, but hasn't enough time passed? Just because they are after you, doesn't mean you don't have to be a little paranoid...
Nothing is wrong with that...Explore away! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Baby D is right. Exploring Eccie ladies is a blast. Can't spend too much time on Eccie. Everyone needs adventure! Everyone has needs to satisfy. Explore eccie, explore the ladies!
Trinity Kane has been my only hobby meet. She was pretty amazing I must say. I got too horny and had to meet her, typically I am just lurking, but I couldnt resist.
^The best and forget the rest,,,
I think it's made me horny too. My wife has benefited, but has no idea why.