EMAIL WARNING ABOUT HPV

Ok everyone. I was not quite sure how to handle this but decided to post in coed. I recieved an email this morning from a woman in LA stating that her husband will be in our area and possibly looking for company. She also stated that during her last pregnancy she tested posiyive for HPV and that he is a carrier. She left no number for him but I myself (scorned wife or not) would not take this lightly. I have the info from the email which isnt much but feel free to pm me for the name I was given in the email. happy hobbying everyone. please be safe out there.

P.S.
I am finally having a baby boy and am doing very well. I miss you all

Staff Edit - Made correction noted by OP in Post # 3 - Biomed1
Also same subject..I heard on a sirus/xm channel there is a big hiv outbreak in southern Indiana, warning to stay away from working girls in that area.
sorry guys. I posted this from my cell. It is supposed to say HPV not HIV. but in light of the correction HPV is still an std and must be treated to be cured. Its not fatal.
Do u have any idea who the client may be? U can ask in the coed room for their area to see if anyone knows anything
I didn't get the email. However, this sounds like nothing more than a crazy, desperate tactic from a jealous, possessive wife who is doing her very best to scare providers away from spending time with her husband. The fact that he has a wife that is both aware of his extracurricular activities, and is willing to invest time and energy into intimidating providers, coupled with the fact that she's obviously completely off kilter...

That's almost as scary as any STD she could come up with. I'm out! Wish I knew who it was. If anyone knows, please private message me. I wouldn't touch this situation with someone else's 10 foot pole.
I also received the same email last night