Dallas and Ft. Worth ad sections?!

Ladies, can we all please agree to only post on the ad section that is actually close to your location? I live in Ft. Worth and hate having to filter through Dallas provider ads in the Ft. Worth ad section. If there were only one place to post I'd understand, but with there being a section for each city there is no reason to cross-pollinate.

To me, Ft. Worth should be for Ft. Worth, Arlington and Mid-Cities. Dallas should be Dallas, Plano, Richardson, etc. Or, split it at 360. Something.

Anyway, in all my years here this has been a (very) small gripe of mine. I'm only now posting about it because I'm bored at work and have nothing better to do.

Take care, all of you. I hope this finds you all well.
Quit your bitching.
You do understand that we also do outcall? Not trying to be difficult but that is acceptable to advertise where you are available.....and then there are those ladies that move around a bit......we are advertising where we are available...... I understand your frustration, believe me....maybe the mods can help you narrow your search....kisses....
You do understand that we also do outcall? Not trying to be difficult but that is acceptable to advertise where you are available.....and then there are those ladies that move around a bit......we are advertising where we are available...... I understand your frustration, believe me....maybe the mods can help you narrow your search....kisses.... Originally Posted by Chaz76040
I do understand that. But I also understand that if I can't find what I need in the Ft. Worth area I can go to the Dallas one and find an outcall or an incall if I don't mind the drive.

And again, this is not a huge deal. Just brought it up because I've always noticed it. I'll keep coming here no matter.

Take care!
PM THN for an invite to the private forum she set up. It has separate sections for FBSM and a Ft Worth only add section. Once you're screened, you'll be good to go.
I have to agree with bitch tits.
Lucky me is on 360 so both forums is fair game....heh!

I also agree with Bitch tits
I've been beating that horse for a long time Here's one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=668878

Fact is, no one with the power to do anything about it either sees the need to so so or is willing to do so.

If the folks in Dallas had to wade through as much Fort Worth ads and reviews as the Fort Worth guys do Dallas material, then someone would sit up and notice.

Until then, nothing's going to happen, unless and until someone goes outside ECCIE, sets up a separate board for Fort Worth, and gets a critical mass of participants.
Now, BDS has an avatar I can get behind! Nice shot.
I need more fort worth ladies to post in the forum. Please tell your lady friends to contact me for access and to post their ads.

SL, I am trying to do something. Things like this don't happen overnight. I got the ladies you suggested access after I verified them and they are NOT posting ads so please ask them to do so. Instead of trying to help a system along that was set up for this very issue you go on here bitching about how it will never happen. It's happening.

Take the time you took to post that response and PM your fort worth gals instead to let them know where they can advertise.
I know, and I appreciate your efforts, THN. My complaint is primarily against whoever's responsible for ignoring an issue that a) should be obvious to anyone who looks at the situation objectively and b) has been mentioned as a concern several times by many people.

I'm not aware of who's in and who's out and who's eligible for OPM, but I think that advertisers are going to want to maximize their visbility, and an exclusive forum mitigates against maximizing eyeballs on ads. That's one reason you'll continue to see more ads in the open section -- that's where the most hits are going to come from.

As to the ladies whose names I fed you, I only know two. Also, I personally have a problem making the transition from gushing SFB to provider of unsolicited business advice. Based on years of experience, nothing gets a woman's dander up like telling her to run her business.
Of course it is more viewed out in the open. The site may be onto something if they have never addressed the issue though considering there is still so much debate about it and that is: Fort Worth ladies aren't posting many ads on here, private forum or otherwise. I think the bigger hurdle night be to actually stear more fort worth providers to advertise in the open in the first place.

As fired up as you guys get over this, the repeated pleas to get the ladies to post more in fort worth and as much as you guys know about the market then why not just start your own site?? Seriously. I did so much research and read so much complaining about this yet no one has stepped up to do anything??

I'm sorry I just have a short fuse for people who endlessly complain about something that they have no interest in actually trying to change. The machine is there now. Use it.
i think when I read the site guidelines, as long as the lady is able to meet in the area she advertises in she can post in up to 6 forums. I guess the praticial issue is how would the mods enforce that in DFW? Who has the time to check every ad in a resonable time frame?