after shave or cologne

• motor
  • 12-22-2010, 06:21 PM
I need an opinion on after shave/cologne, for years I have worn Givenchy. Now, I am thinking about changing to something different. The question is, do you believe that after shave/cologne smells different on different guys, kinda like perfume is supposed to smell different on different ladies. Also, what suggestions would you give on brand. I know there are several dozen different types and to each his/her own prefference. Just looking for a general consensus on what maybe a more common/popular one.
I have always received the most compliments on Curve the yellow ish colored can. I have worn Polo, Tommy, Romance, etc and still its the cheaper curve that does gets the most compliments.

sixx
Remember that scents react differently based on body chemistry, so a good scent on one person may not be good on another.
Floris Elite or Royall Lyme.
I have used Calvin Kleins OBSESSION after shave BALM ...I use the balm ....it feels better on my skin and lasts much longer than the liquid ...have used it for many years and had many compliments on the scent ......hard to change after all of these years .....Had one very interesting experience concerning the use of OBSESSION.....
Are you a man? Smell like a man! Old Spice!
Does that sound like a commercial?
Try out Burt's Bees stick deodorant. I think it smells just as good as any cologne I have ever used.
  • aka
  • 12-22-2010, 10:12 PM
I have yet to meet a a gal who doesn't liked Ralph Lauren's Safari.
Are you a man? Smell like a man! Old Spice!
Does that sound like a commercial? Originally Posted by Jimboob
The Original Old Spice and if you are out of that...Bay Rum.
Hard to beat a classic.
Motor,
Anything you wear will be fine with me!
The Original Old Spice and if you are out of that...Bay Rum.
Hard to beat a classic. Originally Posted by rachet3375
I love the original old spice. It smells so good. I love around Christmas time they have gift sets of it with the cologne and deodorant. Great gifts for thr gentlemen.
It's illegal in nine countries so it may be hard to find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLq2-uZd5LY

TOLSOMEau de Toilette
You know, honestly, those Axe body sprays make my panties just as wet as the stuff in the department store.

But if I have to go with just one (and it has nothing to do with the advertising, I swear):