New Beard - DATY

• Duke
  • 12-27-2010, 12:50 PM
I have a 10-day-old beard. It feels kind of scratchy to me. Can't imagine a lady would like DATY, something I enjoy with the right lady.

Is there an alternative to shaving it off?

Thanks
Ski Mask
  • hd
  • 12-27-2010, 01:12 PM
I tried one of those 'couple days of growth' things like the young actors and underwear commercial guys have, IT DOESN'T WORK with us old guys. Just makes me look older, even thought my short beard is not rough or scratchy like I thought it would be. But IMO, women will probably find it scratchy just as I find a day or two of growth on her kitty to be a little irratating on my lips. But, everybody has different likes and dislikes.

Seems reasonable to say that it should be softer as it grows longer, although this doesn't hold true for other things!

Should be enlightening to see what the ladies have to say.
Ummm try not shaving......:-)

There are still some providers that like facial hair
I have a 10-day-old beard. It feels kind of scratchy to me. Can't imagine a lady would like DATY, something I enjoy with the right lady.

Is there an alternative to shaving it off? Originally Posted by Duke
Hair conditioner, like you would use on your head -- I grow it out on the bottom half of the seasons (unless I have a show that requires something different,) and have never had a complaint. Combo products don't seem to work as well there, but I condition beard and ... lower on every non-recreational shower / bath and have had specific compliments on the softness of both. Recreational showers / baths, there are other priorities...