Titties, ass, and big boy toys

Sort of a hobby of mine ....

I just love to get down and dirty.

Plus I'm one hell of a shot. ..

Any ladies or gents share my passion for getting a little down and dirty??!

Be fun to set up a weekend group camping trip or something !

Eh just a thought lol
Looks like a M16A2 service rifle that is a 5.56mm, magazine-fed, gas-operated, air-cooled, shoulder-fired weapon
My panties just got wet with your gun knowledge

������
My panties just got wet with your gun knowledge

������ Originally Posted by raven winters
That's all it takes? Then grab a bucket and let me whisper sweet gun things in your ear.
Looks like a M16A2 service rifle that is a 5.56mm, magazine-fed, gas-operated, air-cooled, shoulder-fired weapon Originally Posted by Sinfulj
It's not an M16A2. A2's don't have a detachable carry handle nor did it have a stainless barrel without a flash compensator. They also weren't configured with the carbine hand guards. Personally, I wouldn't have put a full butt stock on a AR15 carbine.
raven get verified before proceeding any further...
^^^ That was her tactic "to" get verified. Lol. You gotta fuck like the rest of us girl.
Actually I was just being friendly. My bad. Didn't mean to offend anyone
It's not an M16A2. A2's don't have a detachable carry handle nor did it have a stainless barrel without a flash compensator. They also weren't configured with the carbine hand guards. Personally, I wouldn't have put a full butt stock on a AR15 carbine. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler

Just kicking the ole book camp knowledge brotha Semper Fi
Actually I was just being friendly. My bad. Didn't mean to offend anyone Originally Posted by raven winters

We would not be offended if you posted taint photos ... after getting verified.
Lol okie dokie