What is your favorite part....

of a lady? Eyes? Arse? Boobs? Legs?
Different on each lady but, I made a comment on a ladies website who has all of pieces of the puzzle.
her tongue
I tend to be attracted more to bootys more than boobs but i LOOVE nice abs
I like a nice rack of natural boobs and an ass that has a little extra on it.
I have a few favorite parts of a lady:

Eyes - I like to see the passion in them and making eye contact while we are _____ is a turn on for me.

Boobs - I like them real, not fake, does not matter on the size, although the bigger in cup size, the more you can do with them, (RUSSIAN)

Abs - love a flat, toned, stomach

Legs - nice and toned, to wrap around me, (among other things)

Arse - nice and round, mmmmmmmmmmmm

But of all the parts of a woman, I think the eyes are my favorite of my favorites!
I have a few favorite parts of a lady:

Eyes - I like to see the passion in them and making eye contact while we are _____ is a turn on for me.

Boobs - I like them real, not fake, does not matter on the size, although the bigger in cup size, the more you can do with them, (RUSSIAN)

Abs - love a flat, toned, stomach

Legs - to wrap around me, (among other things)

Arse - nice and round, mmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally Posted by bigdog0311
+1,000

Hmm, for some reason I have always been drawn to her breasts first and foremost.
I was not lucky enough to see Miss Traci Brooks before, but now she has a 'GREAT' smile and really smiles with her whole face & the rest of her was pretty nice as well.
Overall I'd just say she has to at least act like she wants me, for me, even though I know most of the time it is for the dead presidents I carry.
Eyes
Humor
The hollow spot on the shoulder near the neck.
The little gap some women have right where the back of the inner thigh meets their butt...yummy
I tend to be attracted more to bootys more than boobs but i LOOVE nice abs Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
We think alike. I love a nice midriff in some low rise jeans.
I'm an ass man, myself. Gimme a tight little booty in some tight fittin jeans and The Little Texan gets all excited.

A smile that can stop traffic is always a nice bonus, especially if that smile is an indication I'm about to get busy.
Whichever part happens to be in contact with my penis.

I like looking at legs. Nicely shaped legs. In black stockings.
I like touching breasts.
In your case Alyssa, it's your face. Everything else is a bonus.
A great smile, need i say more!

My favorite picture. Thank you. That's what I love about that woman.
Alyssa:
All of you!!!