Etiquette Question

Hi all, I've been to Michiko a few times to see Jesse and have been very pleased.

I'm curious about trying other girls though, and I tend to be very picky. Is it poor etiquette to ask to see the full line up of girls to pick which one you like? Are you able to see the full line up at once or do they send them in one at a time and then you turn them away if you don't like?

Just trying to understand what is the norm in these places
Hi all, I've been to Michiko a few times to see Jesse and have been very pleased.

I'm curious about trying other girls though, and I tend to be very picky. Is it poor etiquette to ask to see the full line up of girls to pick which one you like? Are you able to see the full line up at once or do they send them in one at a time and then you turn them away if you don't like?

Just trying to understand what is the norm in these places Originally Posted by Potash

Not the best ettiquette, but more than that, it isn't fruitful. Your lineup will be incomplete. You won't see whoever is in a session, or about to see an appointment. Or the lady who is off that day.
Not the best ettiquette, but more than that, it isn't fruitful. Your lineup will be incomplete. You won't see whoever is in a session, or about to see an appointment. Or the lady who is off that day. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks for the heads up. Who would you say are the 3 hottest and youngest women in the Dallas AMP game are? And who are your top 3 at Michiko?