stolen handle

someone emailed sexii sassy from a private email saying they was me gave her my handle from here
Patrick B
ptotheatotheric_k@yahoo.com

signalscott is my eccie name.

And i'm dead serious. Trade me a hot hot HOT time tonight for some massive reviews/publicity. if you prove to be as fun as you are sexy. I'll schedule and all nighter that would give a minimum of 2k for the night...on a night asap that you are free all night.
Patrick B

And i'm dead serious. Trade me a hot hot HOT time tonight for some massive reviews/publicity. if you prove to be as fun as you are sexy. I'll schedule and all nighter that would give a minimum of 2k for the night...on a night asap that you are free all night.
Patrick B

i suggest you report all the info you know to the mods.
use the "Report Post" icon or the "Questions for the Staff" forum.
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=574
WTF? Not sure if this is an alert or a TheAD or drunken ramblings.
sorry about the trip copy and paste
someone emailed sexii sassy from a private email saying they was me gave her my handle from here
Patrick B

Patrick B Originally Posted by signalscott
I can't believe someone named Patrick B would ever be known to do anything like that!
I can't believe someone named Patrick B would ever be known to do anything like that! Originally Posted by LazurusLong
LOL, shocking isn't it