Spank ME!!! response to ncns review

First of all, I'd like to apologize to the reviewer. I hope we can try connect again. Unfortunately, this was a case of delayed text delivery and an error on my part. I stopped for gas and realized I left my card downtown at a bar. I text that I had to turn around and get it bc they may close before I get back and won't open again until tonight so that would be no good. the next text I got was "I'm going to bed". well hell. I offered apologies and he didn't respond. I got a text at 3am that said "maybe next time" hence the reason I called him. this morning I asked how I can make it up to him ........ he never responded. and now I see the ncns review so idk.....draw ur own conclusions. I'm a terrible person I guess....who's gonna be the first to spank me??!! ))
First of all, I'd like to apologize to the reviewer. I hope we can try connect again. Unfortunately, this was a case of delayed text delivery and an error on my part. I stopped for gas and realized I left my card downtown at a bar. I text that I had to turn around and get it bc they may close before I get back and won't open again until tonight so that would be no good. the next text I got was "I'm going to bed". well hell. I offered apologies and he didn't respond. I got a text at 3am that said "maybe next time" hence the reason I called him. this morning I asked how I can make it up to him ........ he never responded. and now I see the ncns review so idk.....draw ur own conclusions. I'm a terrible person I guess....who's gonna be the first to spank me??!! )) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I am (ahem!) m9812733's agent and after seeing your avatar I volunteer to the light spanking on his behalf.... I'll let you do the make-up with me and I will let him know how it was, ok sweetie?
I guess I am #2 in line.... let me know when u r done Luiz
care to put ur money where ur mouth is boys??
care to put ur money where ur mouth is boys?? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Sure..unless you want DATY. DATY will cost you money.
care to put ur money where ur mouth is boys?? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
meaning, you want me to put my money on top of this big puddle of drool on my keyboard?