NEED A COMPASSIONATE & KIND FRIEND

Good evening I'm writing this in hopes that it reaches the compassionate and understanding and hopefully maybe someone who is able and willing to help. Let me preface by saying I am a very hard worker and absolutely independent. I am the sole provider for myself as well as my mother who is disabled and unable to work and I also am putting myself through school for massage therapy. I am an only child so all of the responsibility for my mother Falls completely on my shoulders alone. This is something I can handle, at least most of the time, lol. Here is the situation, my grandmother passed away early last week and her funeral is out of state. It is up to me to make sure that, if nothing else, at least my mother gets to go because this was her mother. I obviously want more than anything to be able to go myself but would definitely put my mother first. Currently I am unable to work because I don't have an incall and my phone also got cut off today. It seems like everything hit me all at one time with rent, utilities and tuition plus the usual suspects that deplete our pockets. Now usually I would just hold on and wait for something to come up that I would be able to do such as an outcall but obviously I'm under the gun because the funeral is in a couple of days and now with no phone, obviously no money and nowhere to work, I am completely at a loss of what to do now. I don't even really know what I am asking for except for maybe someone with a kind heart who might want to get a room for me for a couple of days in exchange for services. If you look at my showcase you will see that I have a 100% yes recommendation rate and my reviews are impeccable! I have my own transportation so outcalls are no problem and I have an ID so I can get the room in my name with no issue. I have a Wi-Fi number you can text or call which is 469-300-8326. I appreciate any and all help or advice in this matter and thank you for taking the time to read and/or consider helping me and my mom. God bless.
  • jwood
  • 07-13-2016, 07:27 PM
I don't think that's unreasonable. Wish I was in Dallas.
The ladies here are usually pretty good about helping out their fellow sex workers, maybe post in the ladies lounge or whatever too?
I'm not in town or I'd help. Your request is reasonable as you're not asking for a handout or loan, you're willing to pay in services.

Prayers for you and your family.
Writing you a PM now.
We Hobbiest take for granted many things including the beautiful ladies who put up with our shit and stroke our egos.
I implore each of you who sit and read this to think about her history.
No drama No issues No no reviews.
Not looking for a handout but a helping hand.
Who are we to know someone here is in true need but turn a blind eye?
Pay it forward. Our life continues.
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2016, 06:45 PM
Start running specials and you'll make that money quick. Good luck
Thanks so much to everyone who has reached out to me. I can't begin to explain how grateful I am to all of you! My heart is warmed by all of your thoughtfulness and consideration for me and my family during this time.

God bless
Start running specials and you'll make that money quick. Good luck Originally Posted by BLM69
That's a myth ....
We Hobbiest take for granted many things including the beautiful ladies who put up with our shit and stroke our egos.
I implore each of you who sit and read this to think about her history.
No drama No issues No no reviews.
Not looking for a handout but a helping hand.
Who are we to know someone here is in true need but turn a blind eye?
Pay it forward. Our life continues. Originally Posted by The Phoenix

You are an awesome gentleman! Thank you! Thank you!
Hope all is good girl! I'm so sorry for your loss.
This is a enormous thank you and show of gratitude to all the other Angels that have reached out to me (you know who you are)

To the others.... You know there are always naysayers and Petty people who will kick someone when they're down and will post and or say to others, negative things about someone who is in a vulnerable situation. To those people I say thank you, a big thank you actually! Because you remind me of exactly the person I never want to be in life.

I will say that overall the outpouring of love and generosity of people that I have never met actually brings me to tears! A couple of days ago I was at the lowest point I think I have been in my life and really had nowhere to turn and I took a chance on putting my vulnerability out there, really having no idea what kind of response or backlash I might get and it's awesomely amazing at how many angels are around every corner, it seems. I will say this, this is definitely something I will pay forward in a big way! So again, thank you! thank you! thank you! to everyone who has sent prayers and otherwise!

God bless!
That's a myth .... Originally Posted by Eva Damita

I agree totally
Start running specials and you'll make that money quick. Good luck Originally Posted by BLM69
Actually I run specials every time I post an ad.......as it actually says in the title usually. But as EVA DAMITA said, that's a huge myth.
But thanks for trying to help
Actually I run specials every time I post an ad.......as it actually says in the title usually. But as EVA DAMITA said, that's a huge myth.
But thanks for trying to help Originally Posted by Raven Rayne
I receive more business from my target market by NOT offering specials, and NOT posting ads 3 times a week.
But, that's just me....

Best wishes RR, and my condolences to you and your family during this extremely difficult time. My advice will be sent in a PM.