Lunch Time at Men's Club?

Anyone been to the men's club for lunch? How's both the food and ladies during the afternoon?

I haven't been to lunch at a club in many many years, so just curious how things are now. Thanks.
Try posting in the strip club forum hun. Have Fun!
Before I moved to Chicago six months ago, one of my clients took me there for lunch. It was pretty good, but I personally prefer lunch at the Lodge.

Nonetheless, we did go again at night and had a blast. They had a buffet and a lot of hot girls. Have no clue how it is now, but I'll we'll be there again once I get back into town.

Happy Hobbying!
Food is fine. Not as good as The Lodge, but good enough. It's basically empty most afternoons until 4 or so. Usually pretty easy to spend time with some good looking women if you can get them off of the patio.
Thanks and sorry for placing in the wrong forum.
Before I moved to Chicago six months ago, one of my clients took me there for lunch. It was pretty good, but I personally prefer lunch at the Lodge.

Nonetheless, we did go again at night and had a blast. They had a buffet and a lot of hot girls. Have no clue how it is now, but I'll we'll be there again once I get back into town.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
HMU when you get here. I'd be happy to host a lunch at The Lodge ;-)
The lodge has great food
The lodge has great food Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
HMMMMM.... you like strip club lunches/dinners/desserts? LOL
Anyone been to the men's club for lunch? How's both the food and ladies during the afternoon?

I haven't been to lunch at a club in many many years, so just curious how things are now. Thanks. Originally Posted by DarthBurrito
Go on Wednesday lunch between 11 and 2 for the Buffett. All you can eat prime rib and 70 other items I think. Hope they still have it might want to call first.
I used to work front door there ! Food and women are fabulous, managers are very selective. Monday and Wednesday $9 lunch buffet until 1 or 2 PM. But they don't have poles, much like Babydolls.
Have fun!
Men's club is more of a evening club. Food is great.

Buck's. Lodge. Babydolls will have better view during daytime.
Somebody help me out. I don't understand the appeal of a buffet at a SC. I'd be worried they wouldn't pass the health code. I like food, and I like naked women, just not TOGETHER! Maybe I'm weird. There's a place close to Burleson I checked out, did lunch and ladies were nude and the only thought in my head was, I HOPE I DON'T FIND HAIR IN MY FOOD!
Burleson? is that South Texas? Try food at Lodge, Men's club or Bucks. Some have said Lodge has best food on NW Highway....even better than the restaurants.
Burleson is about 20 minutes south of fort worth on 35w.

When I frequented SR in the past, they had a menu, not a buffet and they kept bragging about their top tier chef, and the only thing I'm thinking is, How good can the food be, it was hella expensive to boot.
Somebody help me out. I don't understand the appeal of a buffet at a SC. I'd be worried they wouldn't pass the health code. I like food, and I like naked women, just not TOGETHER! Maybe I'm weird. There's a place close to Burleson I checked out, did lunch and ladies were nude and the only thought in my head was, I HOPE I DON'T FIND HAIR IN MY FOOD! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Hang out outside at any nice restaurant after closing and watch the ppl leaving in the chef jackets. DelFriscos, EddieVs you name it.
You will damm sure worry about health code.
Most line cooks are under 14 per Hr. Top Sous Chef is only around $43,000 a year. Only 1 the Chef making $70,000 +
All because it's nicer don't mean they pay more to have better employees.
Health Code is Health Code and Ecosure makes sure compliance is 100%