Hello boys and girls!

Just stopping by to say hello, what's new? I'm bored and I just want to be nosey!

If any of you boys need a personal assistant to do any administrative work for you or your business that may include a "back" massage.... holler at your girl! LOL... just kidding, but not really.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well... And don't forget, hobby safely yes?

xoxo

Yours truly,
NinaHotLatina Moretti

... that may include a "back" massage.... holler at your girl!

Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
I think I just felt a back spasm coming on....
Just stopping by to say hello, what's new? I'm bored and I just want to be nosey!

If any of you boys need a personal assistant to do any administrative work for you or your business that may include a "back" massage.... holler at your girl! LOL... just kidding, but not really.

xoxo

Yours truly,
NinaHotLatina Moretti

what about dictation?
What's up chica? Tara from Oes. You Payton and I all need to go out and catch up
What's up chica? Tara from Oes. You Payton and I all need to go out and catch up Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Hey, if y'all are having a reunion, can I come along? I think I kept the lights on at that place for awhile.
What's up chica? Tara from Oes. You Payton and I all need to go out and catch up Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Fuck ya, I'm all in with 3 of the finest legends ever...dinner and drinks on me!
Nina, posting taint is a vital part of the interview process.
Seriously...u three lovely ladies, me, TinMan and Pyramider...lets do hunch...oops...I mean lunch. Hot damn! My treat y'all. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hey Pretty Lady! I have Always wanted to meet you. Hope you are doing Super Duper.

xoxo

Yours truly,
NinaHotLatina Moretti

Nina bored? That is unacceptable! I will get there as fast as I can!
Personally, I could use a personal assistant and considering the many times you personally assisted me, you would be perfect.

Would be? Hell you are perfect!

Great to see you pop in and say HI.
You can be nosy anytime you wish.

Luv Ya

Clouddancer
Gonna be all alone at the office tomorrow. Maybe I'll have a no-pants day.
Seriously...u three lovely ladies, me, TinMan and Pyramider...lets do hunch...oops...I mean lunch. Hot damn! My treat y'all. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Prolongus
I might be able to sign up for this. The ladies are certainly acceptable.
Damn!! She's still got that showcase up to taunt us. THE most gorgeous gal ever to grace the Dallas scene, if pictures are to be believed, IMHO.
Ya'll are toooooo funny!!! hahahahaha.... You boys crack me up for real!

Hey Tara what's going on?

I guess I'm bored again, LOL

Miss ya'll and ttyl, my laptop is about to die... grrrrrrrr

xoxo
Great T-shirt, too!!