A Strange Thing Happened on the Way to the Session ...

• jgod
  • 08-02-2013, 06:03 PM
I've been a hobbyist for years but today was something new. I had been exchanging messages with a new provider on P411, ~*~Lady bug~*~ https://www.preferred411.com/P128646. She had a review special for 160. This was given to me in an email and also listed in her P411 donations. I arranged a time with her for this morning at 8 am (I normally sleep in). So I am waiting to go see her and reviewing her information and overnight she changed her rate to 220 on the P411 page. So I call her to verify I am coming and want to verify the donation. Yes, it is 220 now instead of the 160. So it was cancelled and I lost an hour of sleep.

I've never had that happen before. I laughed. I excluded her on my P411. I wrote her a message later telling her not to do that to others if they are already expecting a rate. It was a poor business decision. She must be getting some business and developing GPS. Well this is my review of her. She looks hot, but her TCB skills need development. Be careful for rate changes if you want to see her.
It does not read as if you left the house.
  • jgod
  • 08-02-2013, 06:43 PM
No, I got up and went to my office and did some activities while waiting for our scheduled time. I checked her information again and found the donation change while at my office. I was up, showered, shaved, ready and out the door waiting.
It look as if her rate is now $400 an hour. With P411 discount, her hour rate is $300. She is very cute, though.

Now since so many people will be reading your post about this situation, which does seem like very bad business to do to someone, she'll probably get a lot of inquiries.

Such is life, huh?
she went from $160 to 400 without even one review. cross her off my list. jgod good info
I think she should have honored the old rate since you were already prebook. Any one after will be booked on the new rate.
The free market will determine if she can make a living at her new donations.

Looking on the bright side jgod, it seems like she wasn't that desperate for a review. Think about it, what if she had been desperate and almost demanding that you post a glowing review, but the encounter wasn't that good. It would be even worse if she offered to see you at a deeply discounted rate in exchange not only for a glowing review, but also to help her get verified on ECCIE. Sometimes it is best not to get caught up in messy situation, especially if a discount is offered with some conditions. Just something to think about.
It look as if her rate is now $400 an hour. With P411 discount, her hour rate is $300. She is very cute, though.

Now since so many people will be reading your post about this situation, which does seem like very bad business to do to someone, she'll probably get a lot of inquiries.

Such is life, huh? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Sounds like someone should have seen her at 220. I bet it sounds like a steal now.
220 is for 1/2 hour with review
  • jwood
  • 08-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Wonder if you hadn't checked her p411 before you left, meet up and paid the 160?
I've been a hobbyist for years but today was something new. I had been exchanging messages with a new provider on P411, ~*~Lady bug~*~ https://www.preferred411.com/P128646. She had a review special for 160. This was given to me in an email and also listed in her P411 donations. I arranged a time with her for this morning at 8 am (I normally sleep in). So I am waiting to go see her and reviewing her information and overnight she changed her rate to 220 on the P411 page. So I call her to verify I am coming and want to verify the donation. Yes, it is 220 now instead of the 160. So it was cancelled and I lost an hour of sleep.

I've never had that happen before. I laughed. I excluded her on my P411. I wrote her a message later telling her not to do that to others if they are already expecting a rate. It was a poor business decision. She must be getting some business and developing GPS. Well this is my review of her. She looks hot, but her TCB skills need development. Be careful for rate changes if you want to see her. Originally Posted by jgod
I made a date w/ Lady Bug aka Glamorous on Thursday for Friday afternoon. She quoted me $$$$ for 1.5hrs. I saw her rate change overnight to $$$$$$? so I made a comment about it on Prolongus' review. I didn't ask her anything about rate changes. I showed up, dropped the $$$$ with no questions asked. I am pondering if she may have some help in the background. She was very sweet and made no mention of upsell while I was with her. She really didn't come off as a gouger either. I don't think she counted the donation while I was there and we went about 10min over. I cant's figure it out but that wouldn't be the first time. I really liked her but would not see her at $$$$hr because she's not CIM. I'll save that for Tori Capelli or Cora Castillo.
4 bones for pussy. Somebody's high. Or stupid. Or both. And that's good for either side of the equation. Jeeezus. Girl better come over and paint my kitchen when we're done.

I'm with the OP. A buck sixty, sure. Otherwise....NEXT!!
  • hd
  • 08-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Yep, should've honored the original quoted price.

That's like an ATF changing your grandfathered rate after you've scheduled.

Whether or not I might have wanted to see her, I won't bother now.
The first response she sent me on the 28th was 160hh, 220h, review specials. OP, you didn't say your 160 quote from her was for an hour or a half hour; which was it? Well, I got another PM with new rates: 250hh, 350h review special. BUT...since we agreed on the original quote, that's what I paid ( plus a small tip). Had she counted the money and asked why i was "light" I was prepared to show her the PM with rate we agreed on. She didn't contact me about the difference; she thanked me a few days later and also gave me a P411 OK.

Now...I don't think she's getting "help"... She's brand new and she's all over the place with her rates. "Management" wouldn't be doing this. (Unless She/he is just fucking stupid). She's just feeling her way thru this and she'll either learn from her mistakes or suffer the consequences.
I'm just wandering if "help" may be another provider? Does anyone know why she started out as Glamorous/Sara (I thought was a better gig than Lady Bug) and then almost immediately changed to Lady Bug/Jennifer?