Bored and Lonely!! What's a girl to do?

I don't hang around the 75/walnut hill area too much so I'm not sure what there is to do. I'm sitting here in my room bored and lonely and looking to get into something or someone Anyone have any suggestions?

Kisses,
Nikki
Nikki its a shame I didn't know about this earlier. Trust me, men aren't the only time wasters in this hobby. I have two providers waste my time the past two days by never finishing screening with my p411 ID or agreeing to a meeting time. C'est la hobby.

You look incredible in your showcase.
  • Rehke
  • 01-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Nikki its a shame I didn't know about this earlier. Trust me, men aren't the only time wasters in this hobby. I have two providers waste my time the past two days by never finishing screening with my p411 ID or agreeing to a meeting time. C'est la hobby.

You look incredible in your showcase. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Amen!

I've known Nikki a number of years and she is consistent, reliable and professional. Not too mention a bubbly personality and the tightest lower body ever (great legs and ass!).

She ever stops touring so much and I'll be first in line to rekindle her place as ATF!!!
I don't hang around the 75/walnut hill area too much so I'm not sure what there is to do. I'm sitting here in my room bored and lonely and looking to get into something or someone Anyone have any suggestions?

Kisses,
Nikki Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
If I were close by, I would let you do me.

netman
I am in that area Nikki. I would be happy to go eat or drink with you if you want some company that does not require sex...lol. It is a welcome change of pace sometimes. Hit me on the pm if you want.
Aww!! I appreciate all your input!! Thanks Rehke for the sweet response! We got to fix that and I want to get back to ATF status!! Lol
netman let's work on getting you done KLN style!!

Thanks again!!

Kisses,
Nikki
  • jwood
  • 01-17-2014, 09:07 PM
You could always hop on I-30 and head east.
She could post taint photos

You look incredible in your showcase. Originally Posted by pfmtony

That's just a damn, damn shame! They should have their P411 revoked for silly shit like that.

I've had 5 cancel on me this week. FIVE. I've never had this kind of luck.
I'm low volume, so that's like ALL my clients.

And school starts back Tuesday. Watch my email blow up the moment classes start and there won't be shit I can do about it, as classes come first. Literally.

Damn the luck. Just damn, damn, damn all around.

P411 rocks. I always verify, pre-screen, and read the profiles. I re-read them before I meet. It's a must.
This is why we need a short-notice availability thread, or something similar. Yeah, it will get bogged down with the same five women posting every day, and it would become another ad forum for many, but there are numerous women who really would use it in the spirit it was intended and would gain value from same. I know when we had one, I made several new friends that I might not otherwise have met.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that THN's new forum will fill this gap. And to the OP, I hope your plea resulted in someone coming through and helping you out. It's a shame when a cute young woman can't find a date!
Nikki is one of the best....