Men please be clean before sessions

He should have listened to PrettyFuckingMarvelous - he warned everyone about this.
She sounds high maintenance. Seriously, what do you expect when she married a fucktard in a skirt?
We tell you guys this hygiene thing is a problem, but no one ever wants to thinck it is them.
What crappy timing for him for "that time of the month" to rear it's ugly head.
They were married. That means she don't have to blow him anymore and he can fart anywhere, anytime on anything. Them's the rules....
Hey, nothing's better than taking a huge, MONSTER dump right before an appointment. Makes one light on his feet and ready for action, not to mention that feeling of being cleansed, especially if it's one of those stomach rolling, soupy bubble gut loads that you get after eating something spicy You dump that kind of load and it's like, 'hell yeah, baby! let's get it on!'.

Seriously, this is an issue that both sides need to take heed of. I will say that there's nothing worse than getting behind a lady who farted or took a dump 20 minutes before I got there and DID NOT refreshen up after doing so. Incall or out, if you are the host, then you should be the freshest of the two (or more) in the room. While the visiting party is 5-10 min away, you still have the advantage of getting that last minute tune-up. There's nothing WORSE, ladies, than to be in doggy and smell that hint of ass funk. Sometimes it's stronger than just a hint.

I won't sit here and say I've been 100% fresh in all my years of hobbying, but I've LEARNED that freshening up is better than being on time and funky UNLESS you plan on showering upon arrival. Sometimes, I'll stop at a convenience store, go in with my own soap and cloth and hit the key parts right then and there.

If I think it's POSSIBLE that I might have even a little bit of body funk, I have to freshen up. I don't want to be THAT GUY to the girls who was funkier than a 70's disco band. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Maybe its the Scots way of marking their territory.
How were they drunk at a venue called
"Temperence Hall"??
They were married. That means she don't have to blow him anymore and he can fart anywhere, anytime on anything. Them's the rules.... Originally Posted by Hercules
a big +1 to that!
I Think it would have been the best wedding i have ever been to.LOL
Good thing he didn't shart!