Chael Sonnen

I don't always watch half naked men fighting in dog cages, but when I do, it's when Chael Sonnen is fighting.

#TeamSonnen #DefendTheBelt

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8133031
  • Trey
  • 07-07-2012, 05:05 PM
That dudes gonna lose first round.
Undefeated and undisputed, brother Trey.

But there will be plenty of seats still available on the bandwagon after tonight.
The better man won tonight, Chael came up short. No excuses.

But he'll be back. #Grind
  • Trey
  • 07-08-2012, 01:08 AM
I was off on the round.
He got his whooped, then invited to a barbecue

Medium rare- All day.
Last meeting between these two was better,I mean Sonnen stood a chance. I'd like to see Bones Jones clash with The spider Silva......a true test for both.
They asked Silva about Jones at the press conference last night, he smiled and said he wanted no part of Jones.

However, Rashad Evans is interested in dropping down. That would be a big fight as well.
I like AS and Chael has won me over these last two years. I was rooting for Chael in this fight. It wasn't that I lime him better, I just am ready for Silvas dominance to end. I think Chael does deserve to be champ too, he'll just never be able to at 185 as long as AS is there. Rashad would be a good match up with AS. Sped is something AS hasn't had to deal with much.
Yeah, it looks like Silva will remain champion until he retires or unless Rashad can beat him. The only guys left to challenge that he hasn't beaten is Mike Bisping and Mark Munoz. He could fight Brian Stann and Chael down the line again, but it seems pretty obvious that he will win.

GSP vs Silva would be refreshing.