i was hoping to find some fun today, but...

with oh2 down and no premium access on eccie, i'm adrift with no plan a, b, or c
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2022, 03:03 PM
with oh2 down and no premium access on eccie, i'm adrift with no plan a, b, or c Originally Posted by justanotherday
Sherry is about to PM you with a chapter long message that includes ROS reviews she has access to
with oh2 down and no premium access on eccie, i'm adrift with no plan a, b, or c Originally Posted by justanotherday
BLM is correct about Sherry. She'll gladly pm you her reviews that show the ROS. That way you don't need premium access

BLM, Sherry pm'ed me this week about a comment I made about her and granny panties. She said she doesn't wear granny panties and offered to send me pictures. LOL. Like I want have those images burned into my brain!! My "for the love of God don't send me any pictures" response and asking her what her mandle is again shut her up
BLM is correct about Sherry. She'll gladly pm you her reviews that show the ROS. That way you don't need premium access

BLM, Sherry pm'ed me this week about a comment I made about her and granny panties. She said she doesn't wear granny panties and offered to send me pictures. LOL. Like I want have those images burned into my brain!! My "for the love of God don't send me any pictures" response and asking her what her mandle is again shut her up Originally Posted by ntxguy
SOLID RECON!
SOLID RECON! Originally Posted by Joebillybob
NICE RECON!!!
EXCELLENT RECON!!!!!!!
EXCELLENT RECON!!!!!!! Originally Posted by B.Wayne
EXCELLENT!!!

Party on Garth!
WOW you've been a member since 2010 and do not have a Plan A and Plan B list on your burner ?

If your in FW catch PeytonNYC while she is still in town she posted a Oh2 ad yesterday being in the Hulen area.
Fwiw, Kayla foxx is in Euless and checks in to her Eccie account regularly.
Fwiw, Kayla foxx is in Euless and checks in to her Eccie account regularly. Originally Posted by TinMan
AMEN, Brothuh!!!!
AMEN, Brothuh!!!! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Lol, I forgot to mention she almost always gets enthusiastic endorsements from her clientele.

I say “almost always” to hedge my bets. I’ve not seen anything less than rave reviews since her return to the hobby last year.
Thanks guys I aim to please!! And I always keep my eyes peeled here. ������
Guess I'm a watcher in more ways than one. Though I'm doing well I hope the sites work out their issues for everyone's sanity! Happy hunting all.
been seeing sugar babies and i had to jettison the last one due to flaky behavior. only provider i've been regular with is summerfunday but shes not reliable oftentimes. i messaged/texted heidi fly but no response.
from sherry--just look at pics in my image gallery----see any granny panties??? I am 5ft 5 in, 100 lbs---pics are recent and accurate
from sherry--just look at pics in my image gallery----see any granny panties??? I am 5ft 5 in, 100 lbs---pics are recent and accurate Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Lol, so how old are you Sherry? Seen a lot of posts debating that, just wanted to hear it from you. Cheers