Out of Order for a little while...

Hello my sweet NW Florida Gents.....
I will be temporarily on hiatus due to a very brutal altercation ( not by a client ). My face needs a little time to heal, as it is in pretty bad shape. I was just released from the hospital last night, so if I missed any emails, I sincerely apologize! Thank you for your patience...I am healing quickly, and will be quite ready to dive back into the fun!!

XoXo
Ms. Megan
Megan, sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope you get better soon... still waiting for that doubles with you and Morgan
Thank you Cpal (((((hugs)))))....the doc said I should be fine in about a week. Good thing because I have needs too...lol! Morgan has been off the radar...BUT...check the provider ads, I have a spicy new friend who can assist...pics are on the ad...TRUST me, this girl is on FIRE!
sorry that happened to you

take care sugar!!!
Much luvins to you DR....I'll be ok, no more parties in the woods with a bunch of misogynistic rednecks....he got pissed because his wife was flirting with me...I tried to diffuse the situation, it didn't work. It's ok, the karma bus pulls into town eventually lol. Good thing is I'll be hot n ready like a Little Caesars pizza in about a week!!!!
never a good thing to party in the woods...lol

stay safe my sweet!
WOW!!! sorry that happened to you...get well soon...d2
wish you well , and that you feel better real fast ...

waltzguy
I have never met you but I wish you a well recovery and I am glad you are safe. Stay away from readnecks and woods like Dallas said that just means trouble. Oh and stop looking so HOT and maybe guys wont flirt with you ;-)
Hope you feel better soon. Stay safe

Miss Dreams
Wishing you a speed recovery Ms Megan....8-)
So sorry to hear about your situation. Hope you have a complete and speedy recovery, and, hopefully there's some redneck in jail.
Sorry to hear about that Megan. Get well.