providers usually in Midland/ Odessa

I am new to this area and working in Pecos. It will be a couple weeks before I will have a chance to see a provider, but have been looking trying to get an idea of who I would like to see. I have figured out that there is nobody in Pecos so I guess I will just drive to Odessa, however many of the ads do not state where the lady is located. So in short who is usually in Odessa that has an incall there?
Honestly dude if I was in Pecos I would probably head west to El Paso instead of Odessa, Strip clubs are better and with the cost of living a bit more economical the ladies can be a bit friendlier to your pocketbook.
when I travel and you have to drive over 2 hours to see me then I will cut ya a deal!
Dallas I will catch you one day lol. If you happen to be in Odessa march 7th 8th or 9th I will definately be seeing you. I am just suprised there does not seem to be anyone that stays in Odessa. I am actually only 45min from there so Odessa is much closer than elpaso. When I get a chance to see someone it is usually late (after I call the wife to say I'm going to bed), and I get up early for work the next morning.
I visit very regular and give many types of experiences!
Check out my flawless reviews!
+1 for Winter. She is simply amazing
Winter is so sexy! I would so do her!
i would too she is very hot. I guess I will just have to see who is around next week and go from there
I will be in Midland the next couple of days and be available