The choices are?!

So I am in Webster trying to post on p411 and noticed if I was in League City, Pearland, Nasa, Kemah, I would have the same problem which city covers these areas.
Here are the choices on the list.
Men what city would you look at for this area.
I am thinking I need to request they put up a special section that covers this side.
Abilene
Amarillo
Arlington
Athens
Austin
Beaumont
Brownsville
Brownwood
College Station
Conroe
Corpus Christi
Corsicana
Dallas
Del Rio
Denison
Denton
Desoto
El Paso
Euless
Fort Worth
Franklin
Freeport
Frisco
Gainsville
Galveston
Garland Greenville
Houston
Huntsville
Kerrville
Killeen
Laredo
Lewisville
Livingston
Longview
Lubbock
Lufkin
McAllen
Mid-cities
Midland-Odessa
Nacogdoches
Paris
Pecos
Plano
Richardson
Round Rock
San Angelo
San Antonio
San Marcus
Sherman
Snyder
South Padre Island
Sulphur Springs
Temple
Texarkana
Tyler
Victoria
Waco
Wichita Falls

Yep as I typed all the options they have definitely left out this part of Houston.
They have all of Dallas pretty much covered but not Houston.
I would ask them to either list it as either Webster Area or NASA area as a fix.

Either of those titles could cover the following locations instead of using the DFW-HEB names individually, which is in your list, and may appear redundant but isn't. Having worked in both Ft. Worth and Dallas, HEB needs its own listing as does Arlington.

Now what would be covered by listing either NASA/Webster area are the following towns/subdivisions:
  1. Webster
  2. Kemah
  3. Seabrook.
  4. Baycliff
  5. Friendswood
  6. Pearland
  7. and with a strech, Dickenson.

Good luck in your approach.

There is nothing out that way. Many of those gents travel into Houston for the variety that they seek.
I actually forgot about Baycliff.
Yeah they got Dallas covered all over Houston NOT!.
What would we call that South of South Houston..lol

I would ask them to either list it as either Webster Area or NASA area as a fix.

Either of those titles could cover the following locations instead of using the DFW-HEB names individually, which is in your list, and may appear redundant but isn't. Having worked in both Ft. Worth and Dallas, HEB needs its own listing as does Arlington.

Now what would be covered by listing either NASA/Webster area are the following towns/subdivisions:
  1. Webster
  2. Kemah
  3. Seabrook.
  4. Baycliff
  5. Friendswood
  6. Pearland
  7. and with a strech, Dickenson.

Good luck in your approach.

Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Double post sorry I deleted it
Answer is Houston, once there you can type a search for the others including Clearlake
Similar to most of the boards
So I am in Webster trying to post on p411 and noticed if I was in League City, Pearland, Nasa, Kemah, I would have the same problem which city covers these areas.
Here are the choices on the list.
Men what city would you look at for this area.
I am thinking I need to request they put up a special section that covers this side.
Abilene
Amarillo
Arlington
Athens
Austin
Beaumont
Brownsville
Brownwood
College Station
Conroe
Corpus Christi
Corsicana
Dallas
Del Rio
Denison
Denton
Desoto
El Paso
Euless
Fort Worth
Franklin
Freeport
Frisco
Gainsville
Galveston
Garland Greenville
Houston
Huntsville
Kerrville
Killeen
Laredo
Lewisville
Livingston
Longview
Lubbock
Lufkin
McAllen
Mid-cities
Midland-Odessa
Nacogdoches
Paris
Pecos
Plano
Richardson
Round Rock
San Angelo
San Antonio
San Marcus
Sherman
Snyder
South Padre Island
Sulphur Springs
Temple
Texarkana
Tyler
Victoria
Waco
Wichita Falls

Yep as I typed all the options they have definitely left out this part of Houston.
They have all of Dallas pretty much covered but not Houston.
Originally Posted by Majichands
You would post Houston, then down the page it gives you options of Webster/Clear Lake, pearland /.... , it gives you a lot of options for South Houston/Eastside....Like I said before they will travel to see you... and there’s not a lot of ladies down this way. You go North/ Southwest there’s a lot of ladies...Baycliff is not a really good part of town down here full of D**gs, so a lot of cops too!

Also there is the Heights up there not sure how girls do but I hear Heights a lot. Hope this helps! Good luck and be safe.
Any of you ladies in texarkana area?
Any of you ladies in texarkana area? Originally Posted by Spike12345
I’m in Houston, Texarkana that’s far.... if ladies are there they would probably post from oh or p411, tryst and Eros I would think, maybe Ter too.