WTF is that?

Do you ever look at the board and see profile pix or ads and think WTF is that?
Every time I see the banner on the main page, up on the top right, with that lady or whatever it is twerking... I just wanna clap and sing Hercules! Hercules!
hell yeah!
i stared at your avatar for like 5 min trying to figure out what it was.
kept thinkin it was a silverback pussy
Say whaaa? That's a Honey Badger, homie.
You've never seen that video? Honey Badger Don't Care? "It's a nasty little thing."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
  • Toyz
  • 12-24-2014, 10:54 PM
You've never seen that video? Honey Badger Don't Care? "It's a nasty little thing."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Originally Posted by Jane Doe
AH! I thought it was a sloth with a fro-hawk.
Here is his buddy.
I have totally missed the point of this thread!
I derailed my own thread. The original question was- Do you ever look at showcase pictures and go wtf is that?

Girls in weird positions. An elbow here or something that just looks off like the infamous terd in the toilet.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything. Sometimes you just can't figure out wtf you are looking at!

Lemme find the twerking banner... One minute please!
OF COURSE now I can't find the stupid horny milf banner with that lady bent over slapping her ass cheeks together or twerking naked. It looks like two seals bumping into each other. I dunno what she is doing really.

But here is an example.. not being mean at all just wtf is it? A boob? A butt? No clue? I just clicked on her showcase. Beautiful girl but just going by the first picture you would never know.

SL has a national thread dedicated just for this topic. It's quite the entertainment lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Originally Posted by Jane Doe
That was awesome.
Honey badger don't care. Honey badger is bad ass. It's a weird avatar though. :-)
Gee, I immediately noticed it was an animal, thought it was a skunk, and never looked close enough to see it was a badger till now.

Badger, badger, badger, badger....

Quite often I look at the little thumbnails on the "new showcase" area on the left side and can't tell what the hell it's a picture of.

I'm wondering when that clutch of turtle eggs is going to being hatching...or if you will ever find your lost contact. I'm wondering if you are about to hurl because of a bologna & velveeta sammich. So I guess some banners do leave me wondering...

couldn't resist...nice rack.
Note to self... lay turtle eggs, find my blue contact and never eat sammies after a session with a guy named Junkweed or you will hurl! And thank you, I do l fancy my rack. I had several lovely ladies motor boat them earlier.
Honey badger don't care. Honey badger is bad ass. It's a weird avatar though. :-) Originally Posted by pjd19000
Meh. I am a little weird and honey badgerish, so it fits.