An Ethical Question

I just saw the pic of a new, young provider, from my hometown. At one time, she worked for me and I had some small legal authority over her.
Its been over 2 years now, and I have not seen her in that time. I no longer am employed there.
We were friends as far as that went, and neither of us crossed any line.
So what would you do? Call and arrange a ride?, Or just let it go?
I'd definitely book a date with her, if for no other reason than to see her face when she opened the door.
That is one hell of an interesting question. If I liked her I think I would give her a chance to get established before I showed up. You might freak the hell out of her by showing up now. Don't derail her right off the bat. Let her gain a little perspective on providing. After that, if you are still interested, by all means give it a try.
That is one hell of an interesting question. If I liked her I think I would give her a chance to get established before I showed up. You might freak the hell out of her by showing up now. Don't derail her right off the bat. Let her gain a little perspective on providing. After that, if you are still interested, by all means give it a try. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
+1
The only reason to contact her would be to give her advice. Tell her about here, p411, put her in touch with successful providers. Your position of authority takes her ethically out of the equation.
there is no ethical issue since you left the company two years ago. and I wouldn't contact her to give her gratuitous and probably unwanted advice. sort of creepy if you think about it.

my concern is that she knows people you know and that could be embarrassing for both of you if the other starts talking. maybe if she passes the test of time and becomes known as a true, discreet professional you could contact her.
What is her contact info?
there is no ethical issue since you left the company two years ago. and I wouldn't contact her to give her gratuitous and probably unwanted advice. sort of creepy if you think about it.

my concern is that she knows people you know and that could be embarrassing for both of you if the other starts talking. maybe if she passes the test of time and becomes known as a true, discreet professional you could contact her. Originally Posted by awl4knot

I agree
Aaawwkward!

Do you really want her to know what you're up to? You just wanna see her naked, don't you MrThom?
If you clarify what "some small amount of legal authority" means, then I might be able to give a better answer.
Aaawwkward!...Do you really want her to know what you're up to? You just wanna see her naked, don't you MrThom? Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
I agree with Roxanne. Unless there was some flirting going on when you with each other, I'd stay far, far away. Discretion is the keyword.
Did you want to do her when you were working together? Did she ever come onto you or give you the signal she was available? If you can ever so slightly answer in the affirmative, then call her and see her. You are under no ethical obligation. Actually, it would be quite thrilling to actually see someone that you might have had a fantasy (or two) about.
Stay away and be discreet. Don't message her, question her or say anything. There are a lot of other ladies to choose from.
  • Tetas
  • 01-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.

20130226213412!Hot_Stuff_the_Little_Devil_Harvey_Comics.gif

LOL
Roxanne, of course I do, but then I want that EXACT thing with you too.
Brother Ridey, good to read you again.
I decided that all of you are correct though... but I wont see her. I don't think that would be a good idea at all.
I passed that ethical test of morality. Now if Roxanne will just get real close to me, I will follow Ridey's advice.