Coffee & A Blowjob

• grean
  • 06-28-2016, 10:36 AM
So there is new competition for Starbucks in Switzerland.

Evidently you get get a morning blow with your cup of joe and for a bargain prices of $50.00.

Now I normally don't fuss about prices. However, if the swiss can get a Blowjob & a cup of coffee for a mere $50.00, why aren't we getting a cup of coffee too when we pay more....

I feel a little cheated. Got to be honest.
Almost 100% certain any respectable lady will provide a beverage of your choice (within reason) for you before, during, and/or after your enjoyment with her.

Haircuts and a blowjob... there's a cause I can get behind! Just got a haircut yesterday from a damn fine woman who I was dreaming about her sliding down and finishing me off.
Haircuts and a blowjob... there's a cause I can get behind! Just got a haircut yesterday from a damn fine woman who I was dreaming about her sliding down and finishing me off.
No reason to limit it to haircuts and coffee...attractive lady+blowjob? The opportunities are limitless!!! The pharmacist...the car dealership...convenience store...that was just this morning!!!
Cool, iced coffee for summer. Ice play is fun.
And hot coffee for winter to warm her mouth.
  • L.A.
  • 06-28-2016, 11:22 AM
In U.S. the burn lawsuits would skyrocket.
Almost 100% certain any respectable lady will provide a beverage of your choice (within reason) for you before, during, and/or after your enjoyment with her.

Haircuts and a blowjob... there's a cause I can get behind! Just got a haircut yesterday from a damn fine woman who I was dreaming about her sliding down and finishing me off. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Kitty Lamour now offers that and she's a fine woman if i ever saw one! Just PM her or check out her recent ad!
I offer that, it's all about knowing what a person is looking for. In this service industry, if you don't ask then you will never know
The title reminds me of an old joke.

Flight leaves the airport headed for a long transatlantic trip and after making the announcements, the pilot inadvertently leaves the intercom switch on so that his conversation with the co-pilot is broadcast in the cabin. And sure enough, the first thing he says after stretching his legs is, "Boy, I could sure use a cup of coffee and a blow job about now!"

Everybody in the plane hears it. There are a few gasps, a few chuckles, and lots of whispering. Meanwhile, the head stewardess decidess she needs to immediately go to the cockpit and tell the captain to remedy the situation before he says something else. So she heads out from the back of the plane toward the cookout at a very brisk clip.

Suddenly the voice of a passenger rings out from behind her and yells, "Hey Hun, you forgot the coffee!"
Kitty Lamour now offers that and she's a fine woman if i ever saw one! Just PM her or check out her recent ad! Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
Awww thanks WhiteHippy! That was so sweet I'm going to give you my first Hobbyist Appreciation Coupon...

Attachment 542801
I've been known to go to Supercuts or Great Clips or that sport haircut place with the pretty stylists and tell the lady (only if she is good looking) when they ask what they can do me for: "a trim and a blow please."
Well CG... I'll trim you up just the way you like it wearing next to nothing but stiletto heels and I will guaranty a great haircut and a very happy ending ... love to show you how I can TCB.
.....you get get a morning blow with your cup of joe and for a bargain prices of $50.00.

I feel a little cheated. Got to be honest. Originally Posted by grean
A BJ and a "coffee of the day" for fifty buck$....I am sooooo in on that campaign.

Leave it to the Euros to cum up with a great bundle program like that....

Puts a whole new spin on the slogan "Good to the last drop..."
Well CG... I'll trim you up just the way you like it wearing next to nothing but stiletto heels and I will guaranty a great haircut and a very happy ending ... love to show you how I can TCB. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Damn! It sucks to be bald!
Damn! It sucks to be bald! Originally Posted by Billogoods
there is other hair she can trim. Need to think out o f the box. :-)