Encounter: (Juarez) Double trouble at Genesis (juarez)

Date: September 21 Friday morning
Name: Irais and Carmen
Contact Info: -
URL / Website: -
General Area: Juarez MX. Ten minutes from free Bridge
Activities: FBSM, tit worship x2, groping x2, lfk, dfk x2, bbbj x2, cfs x2.
Hair Length and Color: Irais: black medium length
Carmen: light brown had it in pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Irais is short 5'5-5'6 firecracker. She's got an ass that begs to be spanked and throttled. Nice large D tits with well proportioned waist (slight mommy damage), and cute face. Irais is probably a solid 7 in looks. Very friendly
Carmen is a bit older and Typical milf with big tits and big ass. Not as pretty as irais but not ugly either, give her a solid 5.5 in looks.
Both wearing itti bitti mini skirts with their bras doing their best to keep them tits in check
Recommendation: Yes
Hell yeah!! Great review on a great session!!
bravo sir....bravo!
Another great thing is that after I left, I still had enough to eat some awesome tacos and drink a couple beers all under $100.
Muy bien seńor! Best review I’ve read in a while. You could spend 3-4x that in Dallas and not be so lucky. Time to visit Juárez and maybe grab some Chico’s Tacos in El Paso.
Wow...just reading this got me hard. I have had sessions with each of those chicas, but never with both at the same time. Well done, rocknjay
Awesome review! But have you tried Irias and Samantha? Those two are on another level!
Nice one!
Nice review, I see a Juarez day trip coming soon.
I had a similar experience. I'll be putting a review of my threesome at Genesis.