Notorious(ly Sick) RCG

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/01/...ral-arguments/

I thought it was reported that she working from home a day or two after her last procedure. And this is the first time she's missed oral arguments? Did they change the dates for her in the past?

If she become more incapacitated can they pull the plug or do the Dems have to keep her on life support?
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/01/...ral-arguments/

I thought it was reported that she working from home a day or two after her last procedure. And this is the first time she's missed oral arguments? Did they change the dates for her in the past?

If she become more incapacitated can they pull the plug or do the Dems have to keep her on life support? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Pretty tough lady. Why do you have a problem with her wanting to continue working?
Pretty tough lady. Why do you have a problem with her wanting to continue working? Originally Posted by themystic
I don't like the way she votes.

She should abdicate - health is precious, a few votes won't bring her back to life.
Pretty tough lady. Why do you have a problem with her wanting to continue working? Originally Posted by themystic
It is and has been clear she is no longer competent in her job! She should step down and focus on her health!
After stepping down she can focus on her pudding and diaper changes..
Think they should retire at age 80?
Is there some type of test she needs to meet to stay on the court if she's incapacitated/unable to fulfill her duties? I know her appointment is "for life" but....
Is there some type of test she needs to meet to stay on the court if she's incapacitated/unable to fulfill her duties? I know her appointment is "for life" but.... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, I wonder if they are covering for her?
Yes, I wonder if they are covering for her? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Of course they are. They look out for each other. That's a pretty exclusive club. RBG was best friends with Scalia even though they were night and day on their politics. They even welcomed the drunken frat boy rapist with open arms
If she stroked out, or had some mentally debilitating disorder, I would say steps might be warranted.

But as long as she is mentally competent, she should stay put on the Court.

Look at McCain. Heck that brain cancer had left him in a terrible State, and he still got to stick it to President Trump in typical RINO fashion by voting against the repeal of ObamaCare.

You take the good with the bad.
If she stroked out, or had some mentally debilitating disorder, I would say steps might be warranted.

But as long as she is mentally competent, she should stay put on the Court.

Look at McCain. Heck that brain cancer had left him in a terrible State, and he still got to stick it to President Trump in typical RINO fashion by voting against the repeal of ObamaCare.

You take the good with the bad. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Great point Jackie. McCain went through some serious shit and fought until the end. He was a tough man
Great point Jackie. McCain went through some serious shit and fought until the end. He was a tough man Originally Posted by themystic
Scalia was best friends with RBG?
Weekend at RBGs , she 'pasted years ago the dems just don't want dumper to replace ,,,,,,,,
Somebody needs to cover for Ruthie again. I thought "the old bird" was able to work from home? What happened to the line of people waiting to donate body parts to her?
Great point Jackie. McCain went through some serious shit and fought until the end. He was a tough man Originally Posted by themystic
McCain was a piece of shit. Doesn’t RBG fall asleep during oral arguments? Real incompetent piece of shit she is
McCain was a piece of shit. Doesn’t RBG fall asleep during oral arguments? Real incompetent piece of shit she is Originally Posted by Stockinglover
A report from an observer at the SC hearings before her surgery said RBG had difficulty standing after adjournment and walking down the stairs from the bench. The other justices had to wait for her as is the tradition and were visibly concern.