Thigh highs OR Pumps

Which do you prefer gentlemen??
Personally I love thigh high boots there so sexy.
  • HUMP!
  • 01-16-2019, 02:03 PM
Pumps, or even stilettos, would give you a very feminine, submissive geometry, but I agree with you, the thigh high boots would enhance your devilishly sexy looks.
In the hobby I am looking for an animal, someone who is going to knock my socks off, is my personal slut for the hour.

I am not looking for a professional look, I want Lacy thigh highs peaking out from your short skirt. I want a tight thin shirt and bra less. Naughty is what I want!

I know there a many different looks and tastes and you will get varying opinions from many different guys. My suggestion is to establish how you want to be viewed and show that through your showcase.
I just bought the cutest thigh highs from Lions Den. They have a few really sexy styles.
thigh high boots for me
I waffle between the 2 all the time. Right now kinda on a boot kick.
Silk or sheer thigh highs (no fishnets)
  • Gus
  • 01-23-2019, 07:33 AM
Like both. Real preference is strappy heels with open toe. Really dig your 2nd bio page pic OP
My preference is for stiletto heels . . . .but not the platform "stripper heels".

Even with skinny jeans, high heels are a turn on.

Even if she is wearing nothing but heels . . . .
It does not matter as long as she lets me take them off and worship her beautiful feet!
  • Gucci
  • 01-30-2019, 12:16 PM
I love seeing a woman in thigh high boots, I’m not a fan of close toe pumps at all.
I prefer no shoes, no clothes, no make up and no perfume.
Just plain clean skin. Is that too kinky?
The clothes do nothing for me. Never did. Even when I was 20 yrs. old.
On my honeymoon with my first wife, she dressed in something sexy.
I took it off of her so I could get to all the good body parts.
She was confused. Lingerie doesn't turn me on.
Like both. Real preference is strappy heels with open toe. Really dig your 2nd bio page pic OP Originally Posted by Gus
I have a pair I love as well as thigh high stilletto boots the 2 sexiest pair I own
I have a pair I love as well as thigh high stilletto boots the 2 sexiest pair I own Originally Posted by yourdesire
Please pack them both when you visit Tulsa!