Map for Nuevo Progreso

If you want a map for this town please PM your email address as the ECCIE PM system to best of my knowledge does not send JPEG
I took the map of Google maps and copies small portions onto Paint and ' stitched' them together to form a detailed map
To print the entire map in readable detail, take the file to FedEx Office and print the map using a drafting printer, you will end up with a map 3' x 3'. To print just the ' tourist ' area a regular printer should do.
The tourist area is from the bridge to Las Flores hotel and one block either side of the main road.
Street signs only exist along the main road, so locals do not know what street they live on.
The two main men's clubs are colored in red Vampiz and El Senorial. Smaller clubs/bars exist but they mainly operate at night, If someone could precisely bring back information where they are located exactly and the name I can upgrade the map.
There is no reason to be shy to bring a lady to any hotel in this town. Las Flores on the main road is the nicest being Super 8 quality, there are other mainly hour hotels.
La tuna is $10 for 4hrs
I need information to accurately pin point where the smaller bars are, the hour hotels, there are two with similar name La Tuna and La Luna and there is conflicting information about them. I am planning to go there and at least pin point one of them.
Intercity bus stop
There is an hour hotel near the bridge also
I recently added where the toll booth is ,to get on the highway system that goes to Rio bravo and Montemorus
They do not speak English at the hour hotels BTW
La tuna is the one by the bus station there's also another one straight down south and then before you turn to go to Reynosa that you only turn left then it's on the right hand side its also $10 for 4 hours it's really a shit hole though la tuna is the way to go not too bad