The Reality of the Trump Economy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ho...cid=spartanntp

Hes only half way in. Did you see the jobs created report? 20,000? That's about the average attendance for an upcoming Steelers game
The Steelers sell out all the time. They have for decades.. When they travel, there is usually a lot of back and gold.
The arguments you make are so idiotic and not well thought out. Add the last two reports. It’s fantastic how many jobs were created over the last two months. You know it too as you make your argument. Why did you take the time to do it? Trust derangement sysdrome. I didn’t vote for President Obama, but I was honest enough to say that he singlehandly got through socialized medicine. He was strong minded and had guts. Try complementing President Trump without putting in a qualifier. If you cannot make the case for the opposing side, we’ll that is someone who is terrible at reason and debate. It also describes TDS.
I’ll await your complement
Check!
  • oeb11
  • 03-10-2019, 07:33 PM
This has been addressed in another thread - job report misleading due a number of factors
No sense trying to put facts in front of One's unwilling to think about Facts.

SomeOne does not know their Stuff
Steelers football home attendance 20K?
LOL
The Steelers sell out all the time. They have for decades.. When they travel, there is usually a lot of back and gold.
The arguments you make are so idiotic and not well thought out. Add the last two reports. It’s fantastic how many jobs were created over the last two months. You know it too as you make your argument. Why did you take the time to do it? Trust derangement sysdrome. I didn’t vote for President Obama, but I was honest enough to say that he singlehandly got through socialized medicine. He was strong minded and had guts. Try complementing President Trump without putting in a qualifier. If you cannot make the case for the opposing side, we’ll that is someone who is terrible at reason and debate. It also describes TDS.
I’ll await your complement
Check! Originally Posted by noginworking
The Steelers Sell out all the Time. So does Trump. No Qualifier needed. Does that work for you?
The real reality of the Trump economy is that we have more disposable income since President Reagan was in office!
Well, my Shop, and the Industry we serve, are doing great.

In fact, here in the Houston Metro Area, things are booming for most everybody..

Many owe this to the business friendly atmosphere cultivated by the Trump Administration.
Reality of the Trump Economy ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

BAHHAAAAAA
Reality of the Trump Economy ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In a few years looking back at the Trump Presidency on one of those cnn specials. This song will be the theme to symbolize this time period. Wealth and Growth and when we MAGA'ed!
The Steelers Sell out all the Time. So does Trump. No Qualifier needed. Does that work for you? Originally Posted by themystic

ur not a Pittsburgh resident. so what would you know?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ho...cid=spartanntp

Hes only half way in. Did you see the jobs created report? 20,000? That's about the average attendance for an upcoming Steelers game Originally Posted by themystic
You were just giving credit to Obama for how great the economy is.
You were just giving credit to Obama for how great the economy is. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Since when did a troll ever give a fuck about being caught in an inconsistency?
Since when did a troll ever give a fuck about being caught in an inconsistency? Originally Posted by lustylad
Trump pajama boys like you are so easy to punk out
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/payro...230417259.html

Where were you when the January jobs report came out, stud?

Oh....that's right. That was the non-stop ripple effects per the Obama economy, right? Trump's economic plan didn't kick in until last month.....gotcha.
Yeah yup that's it its Odumboos doing , some people are drinkin the CNN MSNBC cool aid and just hate the dumper
This has been addressed in another thread - job report misleading due a number of factors
No sense trying to put facts in front of One's unwilling to think about Facts.

SomeOne does not know their Stuff
Steelers football home attendance 20K?
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
I thought you boys hated football because of kneeling Knegroes,

I thought bambino and his sidekick were boycotting the NFL.

But one mention of that which you all so full-throatedly proclaimed in outrage and you start chittering like cicadas.

The fact is, you guys seem to be pissed off about everything all day long.

Isn’t that why you ruined our country in the first place by allowing a dictator wannabe into the White House?