Fetishes

So I have a super weird fetish that I am ashamed to have, but starting to accept. I enjoy wearing diapers. It’s the loss of control and humiliation. I was wondering if anyone else has a fetish they had that they don’t like but still are into.
I like to tickle ladies. Ive attempted to ignore this or push it out of my mind but it has a much deeper hold on my soul than that, its actually more euphoric for me than sex could ever be.
Embrace who you are without shame.
So I have a super weird fetish that I am ashamed to have, but starting to accept. I enjoy wearing diapers. It’s the loss of control and humiliation. I was wondering if anyone else has a fetish they had that they don’t like but still are into. Originally Posted by Htwnabdl82
Although I do not have this fetish, I do have plenty other ones!
Anyway, it's not that uncommon and I've seen that some prodommes offer this service as ABDL. You may want to look for providers that offer this. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ABDL
Mr OP its all cool...whatever you like to d0,do it!!
When I lived in Phoenix there was a provider there who catered to that fetish.....research and hopefully you will find a gal who will enjoy you and your fetish...maybe ask MsAthena who you can see...she is a kink pro....have fun with it sweety!

Oksens...I have ugly feet..but if you are ever in Tulsa then StaceyMay is your gal for that fetish!

I have a weird fetish..or maybe it's just a "thing"...i like a gent to scratch my back,scalp and butt..it is orgasmic!

Kink on my friends!!
Absolutely nothing wrong with loss of control and humiliation. Getting "raped" and then verbally humiliated once I start to enjoy it is the #1 unfulfilled fantasy on my bucket list. Difficult to find a willing partner in my area but the search will continue.
Dallas, stacey has already been visited and was, lets say, VERY receptive
see T -girl kink ,,,
Love mine, half century and still love every new encounter!
see T -girl kink ,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Just a matter of one’s interpretation of a Fetish and me, I think this is a sexual preference, one that I totally embrace and have encountered quite a few times. I must admit that it is refreshing to see many more members now on Eccie accept discussions and Reviews on the subject of TS matters - not like when I outed myself with a comprehensive Review of TS Tia Phoenix, seems like six years ago, maybe more! The dialogue on Another Realm has evolved for the better, IMO!
So I have a super weird fetish that I am ashamed to have, but starting to accept. I enjoy wearing diapers. It’s the loss of control and humiliation. I was wondering if anyone else has a fetish they had that they don’t like but still are into. Originally Posted by Htwnabdl82
I actually don't find that such a strange fetish. I've done ABDL and ANR. I have large breasts so it makes it easy to enjoy. I've been the naughty sitter, naughty sister, and also mother who wants to make her baby feel good. In other times I have also been the mother or sister who seriously takes care of the baby by spoon feeding, diapering, changing diaper, watching movies. I do enjoy little play as well. I don't mind discussing more and will shoot you a PM.

I like to tickle ladies. Ive attempted to ignore this or push it out of my mind but it has a much deeper hold on my soul than that, its actually more euphoric for me than sex could ever be.
Embrace who you are without shame. Originally Posted by oksensualadventures
Lol perhaps we will meet sometime so I can experience this as this is one of my biggest fetishes. Had a nice time at DFW Dungeon the other day enjoying this fetish and oil Mmmm.

Although I do not have this fetish, I do have plenty other ones!
Anyway, it's not that uncommon and I've seen that some prodommes offer this service as ABDL. You may want to look for providers that offer this. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ABDL Originally Posted by TOTHorns
TOTHorns I've always heard you were a kinky one, but never got a hold on what your fetishes were. I'd love to hear more. Even your deep dark ones *wink* I'm in need of some good kink play.

Mr OP its all cool...whatever you like to d0,do it!!
When I lived in Phoenix there was a provider there who catered to that fetish.....research and hopefully you will find a gal who will enjoy you and your fetish...maybe ask MsAthena who you can see...she is a kink pro....have fun with it sweety!

Oksens...I have ugly feet..but if you are ever in Tulsa then StaceyMay is your gal for that fetish!

I have a weird fetish..or maybe it's just a "thing"...i like a gent to scratch my back,scalp and butt..it is orgasmic!

Kink on my friends!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ever tried Pet Play? I love it! Getting tummy rubs, back scratches and butt scratches as well as nuzzling into someone lap. Also being on a leash with collar. Mmmm. Love it!

Absolutely nothing wrong with loss of control and humiliation. Getting "raped" and then verbally humiliated once I start to enjoy it is the #1 unfulfilled fantasy on my bucket list. Difficult to find a willing partner in my area but the search will continue. Originally Posted by redbeard087
I love kidnapping, restraining, taunting and teasing then getting down to the nitty gritty. Blindfolds, cuffs, and toy OH MY!

Love mine, half century and still love every new encounter! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Would yours by chance be feet that's intact one of mine. Enjoying foot worship and tickling hehe.
Absolutely nothing wrong with loss of control and humiliation. Getting "raped" and then verbally humiliated once I start to enjoy it is the #1 unfulfilled fantasy on my bucket list. Difficult to find a willing partner in my area but the search will continue. Originally Posted by redbeard087
You know you are a dirty cockwhore.
Pet play...hmmm interesting...sounds fun!!

Well I always thought I have ugly feet. But yesterday a gent luved all over them while I was blowing him...he blasted all over me cause it excited him so!! Lol
You know you are a dirty cockwhore. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Shhhhh don't tell everyone lol.
Red baby. You're such a good dirty slut!
Red baby. You're such a good dirty slut! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol YOU made me this way. My deviance is all your fault.