Tomorrow One year in this hobby

So i looked on my join date at indeed as of Tomorrow i have been this "hobby" as it is called for 1 year. I have met some great providers selena25 was the first eccie provider that have seen then i saw gingerdoll both of them are great. Just thinking back at all the fun i have had and will continue to have just puts a
smile on my face . And to the the hobbyist/providers that gave me great advice on this journey all i can say is thank you.
Happy one year anniversary, hun! Cheers to your next year!!
thanks ginger i know i will.
Wooohooo congrats
thanks Dallas we have not met yet but i'm sure at some point we will
Mmmmm summer!
that's right Dallas mmmmm summer i'm a lump of jelly due what will with me but i'm sure we will both have fun
Happy One Year Anniversary
thanks kourtney
NwaArGuy, any big plans to celebrate the anniversary with someone special?
That first year, figuring out this thing of ours - priceless. It's gotten me to the second and now in my third. Apply what you have learned in the first one to make the next years even better. It works.
Happy anniversary now you should throw a party and let your first too providers rock your world I love to make ginger purrrrr
Happy anniversary now you should throw a party and let your first too providers rock your world I love to make ginger purrrrr Originally Posted by Selena25
I agree with Selena! You should celebrate your anniversary with a fiery red-headed double date.

And I love it when she makes me purr.
  • Syn
  • 06-06-2015, 03:01 AM
Happy anniversary an many more to come an I agree with all the post here you should take advantage of everything you learned your first year as well as celebrate the making of one full year of pure fun.