Questions For The Day?

What Your Favorite/Most Memorable Sexual Endeavor?
What Sexual Experience Have You Not Had But Want To?
My most memorable experiences (I couldn't choose between them) were (1) An FFM with my ex and her old college friend. This was great because they really got into each other (the sexual tension in their school days must have been intense), and her friend introduced us to some new things that I still like to this day (Tantric massages, toys for boys, spanking). That whole night was unplanned, and impossible to recreate. My (2) other was when a dancer at the Paradise Found got too caught up in the lap dance and gave me FS in the heat of the moment. She was so incredibly sexy, and it was so intense that we were both breathless. The downside to that was getting multiple tests for STD's afterwards and sweating the results until I was clean for a year.

I want to try Greek with a girl who REALLY enjoys it, also to have a threesome with a woman and an extremely feminine TS. I'm not sure the stars will ever align for those, but they give me something to aim for
Getting tied up by my gf Lexxxy and a client then blind folded, teased, and used.
They put nipple clamps on me and ties my legs together with a hitchi wand against my clit so the more I struggled the most the wand pressed against me.
They ran feathers, their hands, their mouthes, Lexxys's nails, ice cubes, and a violet wand all over my body from head to toe.
The violet wand was turned down so it was just a warm tickle and tingle then they would randomly turn it up and slightly shock me when I least expected it it wasnt high though it was like a slight rubber band snap.
I was moaning and dripping wet from the uncertainty of what was going to come next I couldn't stop cumming from the wand between my legs orgasms just kept coming and coming.
They took my clamps off and they each sucked a nipple then told me to get on my front with my ass in the air.
My legs were still bound with the wand on my clit but I was able to do it.
He dripped lube all over my ass and rubbed in into my pussy then slowly slid in, just closing my eyes I can almost still feel it.
After he was balls deep in me he started thrusting faster and faster harder and harder my pussy was twitching and I was shaking because I was having harder orgasms with him thrusting against my gspot and the wand.
Lexxxy egged him on telling him to fuck her slut harder taking my blindfold off pulling my hair hard making me look back at him while he fucked me and she spanked my ass red.
My pussy was dripping with my cum and lube his thighs and mine were wet.
She made me flip over and had him take the condom off and she stroked his cock until he came all over my tits.
They left me tied up while they made out, cleaned up, got water bottles, and talked.
It was kind of hot being used and helpless laying there with his hot cum on me.
After he left she untied me and told me I could have the first shower.
I might want to try that again sometime, I still think about it when I touch myself.

I want to try Greek with a girl who REALLY enjoys it, also to have a threesome with a woman and an extremely feminine TS. I'm not sure the stars will ever align for those, but they give me something to aim for Originally Posted by yancy25
I Like Greek
I Have Been Interested In A TS With A Pretty Face Nice Tits & Ass & A Good Size Dick For A While Now(on my sexual bucket list) If You Happen To Find Someone Let Me Know Because I Want In On That Expierence
I have so many! Recently, an overnight in Liverpool filled with lots of drinking, defilement, and debauchery. Fingering, HJ, BJ, and fucking in about a half dozen public places. Very hot.

Bukkake. More girl-on-girl. Me as a topless poker dealer who blows the winner. Become anally trained (no, not by a client - prefer someone I'm dating or perhaps a play partner in my personal life). Visit adult movie theatre.
MOST MEMORABLE...I was 18. Buying a piece of unfinished furniture for my dorm room. I was a x-country runner so I was thin, strong, and tan. 40+ lady at register asked about the tan...I explained I ran x-country. She joked that it meant I could 'go longer.' I joked back saying, 'oh, but of course..." So then she got blunt. Said if I was serious, here's her number. That night I called. We met. Went for a long time. And she brought a friend.

FANTASY TO BE FULFILLED...I don't know why, but I've always wanted to be picked up in a bar by a provider...a very flirtatious provider.
MOST MEMORABLE...I was 18. Buying a piece of unfinished furniture for my dorm room. I was a x-country runner so I was thin, strong, and tan. 40+ lady at register asked about the tan...I explained I ran x-country. She joked that it meant I could 'go longer.' I joked back saying, 'oh, but of course..." So then she got blunt. Said if I was serious, here's her number. That night I called. We met. Went for a long time. And she brought a friend.

FANTASY TO BE FULFILLED...I don't know why, but I've always wanted to be picked up in a bar by a provider...a very flirtatious provider. Originally Posted by Contralto
Being picked up by a provider would just cost money..
I was seeing a young sugar baby. Took her out to dinner and she had to wear a remote vibrator.

When ordering from the waitress I would give her a couple of jolts. The waitress had no idea what was going on. A waiter came over with wine and I gave him the remote. I asked him to carry it till he came back over and any time someone said yes, thank you or please he had to push the button.

Well my girl would jump every now and then and he came back about 15 minutes later. My girl looked at me and started saying "please, please, please, please" and he kept hitting the button till she came right there.

The waiter finally understood what the button did and had a hard on the size of a fucking table leg.

My girl was soaked from cumming and I invited the waiter to fuck her brains out but he couldn't get out of work.

I took her back to my place and fucked but her just cumming like that and the waiter making her and not knowing it was such a fucking turn on that I wanted to watch him fuck her brains out.

Never had a MfM but want to with my girl now.
Being picked up by a provider would just cost money.. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Fantasy.
Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Fantasy. Originally Posted by Angel T
I am aware of this.
I never said they weren't
I was saying that it can be fulfilled.

Your point?
Being picked up by a provider would just cost money.. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Yeah, but my OTHER fantasy is a Ferrari.
When I was at a party house in college. We had a huge party and took a coed to bed. I can't remember a lot of it. Just woke up to candle wax in my chest hair and whip cream and chocolate on my crotch. Cleaned up some and drank about a gallon of water because I was really dehydrated and went back to bed. Woke up to the woman I brought to bed that night and her friend having their way with me well I slept. Turned into a great early afternoon/morning.
These are pretty hot to read rawr, bookmark lmfao
ifs ya done swallowed ...poison an need ...ta vomit it outs this woulds be the ...threAD ta do the ...trick
Go Away PM