regulars

Most of us have a few regulars we always see, which is the case for me. I barely take on new clients due to being comfortable around new dates. Well I will be taking on a few new clients who have seen a good quality of females and can be verified as well.
I look forward to the response.
Muah legacy
Lol

Wish I could get some free advertising for my business.
Bring back the AC, miss my boo. A little chill time nevah hurt, whew
you know im in. im looking forward to it
Legacy, your beauty is one of Rochester's best.
Good luck with your new clients!
Bring back the AC, miss my boo. A little chill time nevah hurt, whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Never bringing it back lol. And I wanna see u before I leave soon
you know im in. im looking forward to it Originally Posted by Franklin4
Can't wait baby
Legacy, your beauty is one of Rochester's best.
Good luck with your new clients! Originally Posted by East Amherst
Awe thanks baby. I hope I can see you before I leave again, muah ur such a sweetheart
Regulars are like yummy familiar comfort food that can really hit the spot in the best ways but fresh meat can be pretty nice too.
I hear ya on that mama,that's why I was like give it a shot lol
Lol

Wish I could get some free advertising for my business. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You can on social media if you use it right...

One social media channel brings 50%+ of my website traffic for Free. Im talking' 50,000+ views from one SM channel. Said traffic makes me money... Said channel has propelled some of my stuff to land on page one of Google for Free... Ijs.. I contend with international traffic as well and still rank well/have traffic.
You can on social media if you use it right...

One social media channel brings 50%+ of my website traffic for Free. Im talking' 50,000+ views from one SM channel. Said traffic makes me money... Said channel has propelled some of my stuff to land on page one of Google for Free... Ijs.. I contend with international traffic as well and still rank well/have traffic. Originally Posted by ElleW
Having a regular is nice, but at the same time that's the good thing about this hobby, the variety of different girls, all shapes sizes and what not. Let's, I do wish you well!!

Elle, say it ain't so? You mean a smart hook? No way, didn't think it was possible, thought all you needed was a high school, hell, not even required to lay on your back, there is no way you are making legit money and still hooking, I mean no way can that happen in this day and age!!!
Elle, say it ain't so? You mean a smart hook? No way, didn't think it was possible, thought all you needed was a high school, hell, not even required to lay on your back, there is no way you are making legit money and still hooking, I mean no way can that happen in this day and age!!! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
No, we are all stupid with no skills, thats why all hooks exist, the only skill we have is laying on our back. its the only reason we are here, dumb with no skills. Didnt you know?

I dont know what you are talking about, I just made this up...

To add, for real the social media train pays off as much as hooking, its just a longer game.

Sorry for the OT legacy! Oppsie, my bad.