21st Century Bordellos

I found a tv show called “This Is Life” with host Lisa Ling. She has had a few shows about sugar babies, sperm donors, drug stuff, biker gangs etc. Tonight at 10 on channel 20 CNNHD on Time Warner she is doing one on 21st Century Bordellos.. Might be interesting..
Yeah, I punched that into the DVR. The talent looks pretty average though.
Does anything ever impress you?
Does anything ever impress you? Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Erica Hall's vulva
No clue who that is
No clue who that is Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
No clue who that is Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe

I'm not surprised.

From the era before whales ruled the board.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Petals_21_2wtmk.jpg (66.0 KB, 223 views)
I'm not surprised.

From the era before whales ruled the board. Originally Posted by jokacz
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=erica+hall

And based on a very quick look she is either gone as this thread states or very UTR as a few others have seemingly stated.
So thank you, appreciate the pic, she def looked like she has a banging ass body.
I found a tv show called “This Is Life” with host Lisa Ling. She has had a few shows about sugar babies, sperm donors, drug stuff, biker gangs etc. Tonight at 10 on channel 20 CNNHD on Time Warner she is doing one on 21st Century Bordellos.. Might be interesting.. Originally Posted by ben dover
My CNNHD is in the 800's but cool thanks. Set to record .
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=erica+hall

And based on a very quick look she is either gone as this thread states or very UTR as a few others have seemingly stated.
So thank you, appreciate the pic, she def looked like she has a banging ass body. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
then why do you feel the need to comment? Your initial comment hijacked the thread. Well done for whatever personal agenda you have
then why do you feel the need to comment? Your initial comment hijacked the thread. Well done for whatever personal agenda you have Originally Posted by MountainGoat
He just can't help himself. Period.
Not really, it was a legit statement as like Paul, 90% of his posts are critical of every other girl who posts or is a hooktard in upset, as critical as HE is, he didn't seem to have an issue with my "question" but of course the two of you just can't help yourself to fuck with me whenever I make or post a statement or question. I had never heard of miss Erica hall and actually appreciated that joker posted her pic. She def has a smoking body, to bad she isn't really working anymore, would have been fun to see her. But oh well, there are other "spinners" or track team members out there for us to see now isn't there.
And someone wants to talk about hijacking..... yeah that's funny, how is that block/ignore working for you, I can ignore forever, can you? Seems not so.
As for the show in question, the DVR is set as well.
I'm not surprised.

From the era before whales ruled the board. Originally Posted by jokacz
ya thinks this board ...be bad?

...commie mummy ya needs ta gets ...out an swim with the pod
21st century bordellos?

Hell, come out out, there are several just down the road a few miles.
Just stock your wallet up before you start driving, you'll need it.
Well, that was an hour I'll never get back. Maybe one doable hook, the young dumb spinner with no tits. Wonder if the owner is related to Thomas Cramer, there's a resemblance.