What Provider has the best Rep. in Dallas

I will be in Dallas next week. I'm looking for the provider with the best Rep. in town money is no object!!! Lady's and Gents I'm looking for input here so let me know!!!
Three way tie if money is no object.

Donice
Hooter
Rebecca of Dallas.
Hmm, sounds fishy.
Money is no object?

Please allow me the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Elisabeth.

Asking who has the best "rep" in Dallas is a highly subjective question. A great reputation in regard to what? Bedroom acumen? The ability to be on time and actually keep an appointment? Her particular bucket list of activities offered?

If you're looking for someone with a really good rep, I would start with the ladies who have been on board for awhile who have good reviews that you find appealing.

Everyone will have their own suggestions and tastes, which is fine. I would also suggest considering a slightly older woman, if you don't mind swinging that way. I have always heard from most that an older woman has more power to her punch then most of the younger set.

But what do I know?

Good luck,
Elisabeth
Hmm, sounds fishy. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Yeah, well. It's always good to first give the benefit of the doubt to most. It's an interesting topic, though. At least he's not asking who has the best breasts, ass or who can bob for apples the longest.

Elisabeth
Best rep in Dallas?? Like anyone could even know that.

Seriously, take a look at the reviews. There are a lot of tremendous providers here with great reputations. Good luck and enjoy your visit.
  • fawn
  • 04-08-2011, 08:49 PM
I would have to say we ALL are, well ok maybe half....just take the time and do your own home work...because to each their own... One man's loss is another man's gain .....
Laz... You were being funny, right ?

From what I am aware Donice was a scam (not sure if she's still around) , Hooter was great but retired and Rebecca is still here and still good.

I guess I am hoping you are going to tell me Hooter is back...
Yeah, well. It's always good to first give the benefit of the doubt to most. It's an interesting topic, though. At least he's not asking who has the best breasts, ass or who can bob for apples the longest.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I know you meant that figuratively, but now I am really curious how long you could actually bob for apples...
I would have to say we ALL are, well ok maybe half....just take the time and do your own home work...because to each their own... One man's loss is another man's gain ..... Originally Posted by fawn
+1...what Fawn said...they are ALL SPECTACULAR.
I would have to say we ALL are, well ok maybe half....just take the time and do your own home work...because to each their own... One man's loss is another man's gain ..... Originally Posted by fawn
That is true, as the saying goes, "one man's trash is another man's treasure." But where I disagree is saying that ALL providers have a good rep. I have done MANY hours of "homework" and the ladies who have the "best rep" is very subjective and very opinionated, which the OP of this thread wants guy's opinions. The reason why I say not all ladies have a good rep is that if you read the reviews about/on a lady, see what she says in her posts on this website, (is she a drama queen, is she objective in her opinions, ect.) and last but certainly not least, how is her availability, or in the very least, if she is not available, she responds back to you in a timely manner via email, PM or phone. With that kind of criteria, and there is more to "gauge" a rep than the few points I have mentioned, I can name SEVERAL ladies that are no where near having even a "good" rep, and I am not talking about new providers, I am speaking of verified providers on this site.

Now as far as MY opinion of who I think has the best rep, at least the ladies, I have seen/contacted with money, location, ect. being no object:

1. Delanie Smith

2. Selena51

3. Jules Jaguar

There are more, but this is my top 3
Delanie Smith and Selena51 as being top and well reviewed providers and would add Isabella Rose.
two words - Traci Brooks
If money is no object, book an overnighter with Delanie Smith. She has numerous reviews but words can't describe the experience.
I'd have to agree with Rebecca of Dallas and holly. Hooter is great IF she shows up. And that would be a giant IF. But ya she's one of the very best Dallas has ever seen.

Also, Reese Foster I would add.

Elisabeth is correct... We all have the best rep in SOMETHING. Be more specific.