Address and Phone: -
Address: 11250 Harry Hines Blvd.
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, DFK, B2B, BBBJ, HJ, MPCFS, BLS, TS, DATY, Great GFE
Hair Length and Color: Fine straight black hair running down past her shoulders towards lower end of her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Lavishing natural young girl about 5'6" (appears taller in heels) around 120-125 lbs, gorgeous breasts C's maybe D's, pretty face with nice smile, nice looking legs, no tattoos, beautiful soft skin, not a model like runway waist but a very nice figure overall.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Quark
  • 03-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Nice review of a wonderful young lady. Did she tell you her age? I believe it, but some have expressed doubt.
Nice review of a wonderful young lady. Did she tell you her age? I believe it, but some have expressed doubt. Originally Posted by Quark
Yes and she is in fact 22, for whatever reason a certain someone is claiming the contrary by stating she’s older. Who knows what his reasoning may be but I find it interesting to see him try and argue the point.
Is she Catholic?
For those wondering of Nicole’s age she is no longer 22 as yesterday was her 23rd birthday.
  • Quark
  • 03-27-2019, 10:33 AM
Is she Catholic? Originally Posted by Botman1170
As noted clearly on all her reviews, Nicole always uses protection. I asked if guys are being nice to her and her only complaint was that some guy tried to force her to do BBFS. He did not succeed.

We should educate ourselves to the extent possible and respect provider's choices.