URL / Website: -
City: Pharr
State: Texas
Address: Krystall hotel
Activities: K9 mish
Hair Length and Color: Long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Worst service ever ... just telling me to hurry up ur wife is waiting for u ... no bj no touching ... nhaaa she doesn’t look like her old pics Honestly I won’t recommend this girl
Recommendation: No
Dang where are you getting these girls from?
Gabriela's attitude just seems to be getting worse everytime.
Been thinking about seeing her because of that stunning body, but I've heard she has a super bitchy attitude.
Dude don’t put the name of the actual location in the review, what are you an amateur?
As for Gabriella it depends on how well she knows you, I saw her the other day and had a much different experience.
Does this bitch even let you touch a titty?
Dude don’t put the name of the actual location in the review, what are you an amateur?
As for Gabriella it depends on how well she knows you, I saw her the other day and had a much different experience. Originally Posted by L-Dismal

I dunno, seen her 3 times, this last time she was just bitchy af. Asked why so serious, that I'm a regular, she said she didn't remember me. That was it for me. Not wasting a buck more on this one.
I dunno, seen her 3 times, this last time she was just bitchy af. Asked why so serious, that I'm a regular, she said she didn't remember me. That was it for me. Not wasting a buck more on this one. Originally Posted by Valleylove
Dang dude that sucks, she doesn’t have an problem with me touching her.
Dang dude that sucks, she doesn’t have an problem with me touching her. Originally Posted by L-Dismal

Yeah touching is fine, it's just the rushing, even though I always do hhr which is the max she'll go.