Your Top ATF Recommendations here in Houston?

Thanks for sharing.
Also known as the way to piss off all the other chicks you've even thought about repeating with.
Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

Wow I would love to apply darlin , I've been waiting for you
  • Seedy
  • 11-09-2013, 05:34 PM
AC, your not asking for another list are you? Lmfao
Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Why don't you start us off by sharing yours?
Why don't you start us off by sharing yours? Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I been thinking of meeting new hotties and exploring a little more. We only live once in this life, and I'm getting old, I want to have more fun, and I'm just trying to see all the "must-sees" that are out there. That is why I'm looking for more good suggestions from my fellow hobbyists.
:facepalm:
OP...with all due respect, I don't see this thread netting the result that you were intending.

There have been many threads...just like this...over the years, and they all usually end up with the same outcome.

When you start asking other members to divulge their ATF's...even the big mouths who always have something to say, have a tendency to STFU.

My ATF...took me a lot of time, money, the trust of some of my friends, back channel information, and maybe a little luck...to find her. If you honestly think that I'm going to just drop her name into a thread because someone asked... it ain't gonna happen.

I'd be willing to bet that the majority here, probably feel the same way.

Again, no disrespect intended...but threads like this are usually started by newbies, and I know you aren't a newbie.

You may get a few tips through PM's...but in the wide open like this...good luck!
OP...with all due respect, ........

My ATF...took me a lot of time, money, the trust of some of my friends, back channel information, and maybe a little luck...to find her. If you honestly think that I'm going to just drop her name into a thread because someone asked... it ain't gonna happen.

You may get a few tips through PM's...but in the wide open like this...good luck! Originally Posted by john353
Damn - I could not have said it better myself. Getting old - I would prefer to say getting more experience. And the experience is only learned and retained by meeting new friends - and if you are really luckyyyyyyyyy - you do find a true friend along the way.
  • Seedy
  • 11-09-2013, 08:17 PM
OP...with all due respect, I don't see this thread netting the result that you were intending.

There have been many threads...just like this...over the years, and they all usually end up with the same outcome.

When you start asking other members to divulge their ATF's...even the big mouths who always have something to say, have a tendency to STFU.

Again, no disrespect intended...but threads like this are usually started by newbies, and I know you aren't a newbie.

You may get a few tips through PM's...but in the wide open like this...good luck! Originally Posted by john353
Words of wisdom my friend, or you'll get pimps, pimpin his harem. Lmao
Kinda alike asking a fishing guide for his little black book. Not gonna happen anytime soon, and a lot take it to their grave.
I will go ahead and tell u who my ATF.... It is Elegant Tif she is soooooo freaking awesome. #selflove
One man's ATF is another's plain jane...
  • Trey
  • 11-09-2013, 10:07 PM
I been thinking of meeting new hotties and exploring a little more. We only live once in this life, and I'm getting old, I want to have more fun, and I'm just trying to see all the "must-sees" that are out there. That is why I'm looking for more good suggestions from my fellow hobbyists. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I like how you never answer the question you quoted.
I never understood the whole secrecy with the local ATF thing or angle.......

Do these ladies have you pussy whipped enough to not say who they are.......are you worried another lady may feel slighted that she's not the absolute best option for you to see.

I think it says more that guys won't comment at all. If she's damn good at what she does and deserve some recognition for it and you have already reviewed her once.......why not give her a shoutout. If your worried about ladies catching feeling or feeling some type of way by you responding......how then do you think they feel when you don't take the option of doing it now.

Oh because you'll hurt another providers feelings.......so emotional for paid play?......that's why she's number two and not your ATF.

If anything guys locally and traveling will know which ladies in your city tend to be the most favored. I see nothing wrong with doing that and any other provider who gave me any negative feed back as the result of that is a basketcase.