City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Private residence in Troy
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown/Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Very fit, petite body. Perky little A's
Recommendation: Yes
Can a mod please move to Studio? Think I posted in the wrong section..

HC,

No problem!

But read your PM's we need details of the experience.

DD
Thanks!

DD
you lucky guys..lily is back again this week.. The snow storm last week must have hurt business. Have fun and be safe...
I see on Lily's scheduling site she is offering a new sensual soft touch option at a discounted rate. Sounds interesting. I love her b2b but saving a few bucks and getting a great happy ending is not a bad idea.

you lucky guys..lily is back again this week.. The snow storm last week must have hurt business. Have fun and be safe... Originally Posted by crazy2old
Daty on the menu?
EVER

Daty on the menu? Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Daty on the menu? Originally Posted by OldGuy59

I just posted a review on her and can concur that for me at least, she was very forward about not performing any additional services. I was able to do some touching of that area though, but nothing too aggressive -- only very light..
Full Service?
Hell yes full service
bbbj?
This has been covered many times...Lily does NOT provide full service or any oral services....EVER..
She offers a great massage and a sensual happy ending. Roaming is allowed and the more comfortable she is with you the more roaming. But never anything more.

Hell yes full service Originally Posted by BugleBoy2
Hell yea , we did bbbj, bbfs, bbjcim, etc. I brought my dog too and she put the peanut butter �� on his asshole and fingered it. She also ate out my ass with the apple cider vibegar mix. She's leaving tomorrow. Fancy feast is not one of her strong points bruh bruh bruh!
someone please delete this assholes account