Star massage

I’m doing this as a thread rather than a “review” because it will admittingly be missing criteria for credit. Whatever. I’m more interested in sharing information.
I had a massage from Star today. Not Rensselaer Star. The other one, the dark skinned beauty rumored to have been trained by lilyanna.
I received her info from a senior member and emailed her shortly after. She was accommodating to my limited set up/scheduling requirements. Plus 1!
I arrived at the arranged time, and she answered the door wearing denim shorts and a bathing suit top. Or something similar to a bathing suit top. Who knows, I wasn’t seeing straight because all the blood went from my brain to my dick. She could have answered the door in a fucking clown outfit and would have looked hot. My god, I praise thee, for this was going to be a good day.
I chose my view option, and it was worth every penny when she shed the associated clothing. I should mention she is a sweetheart, And if that adds two points to the attractiveness scale then it makes her a 12 out of 10.
The massage was amazing. I won’t provide details for my own reasons, but the only detail you need to know is to see her. And in advance, your welcome!
Contact info is something I will rely on others to share. I was brought into the circle of trust by another senior member but I’ve not been given the green light to share the info. Research should help you here.
In summary, as Toby Keith said, “I’m not as young as I once was.” But within 45 minutes of leaving her place, I’m in the office men’s room stall standing over the toilet, pants at my ankles, rubbing another one out while thinking of the experience I just had. “But I’m as good once, as I ever was.”
Hey jimmie hair ribbon... this review is puzzlin…..
Hey jimmie hair ribbon... this review is puzzlin….. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
It's meant to be that way. Stress was the one that shared her info with him and he's the all great protector always posting experiences with zero detail and providing zero contact info. It totally negates the usefulness of these forums and quite frankly tired of seeing the useless reviews.
He only does that on the other site..
Sorry. I’m respecting the wishes of the provider. Take it for what it is - an obscure, detail free recommendation. Without contact info. Lol.