••Favorite Provider Thread••

So who is she and why? And go....
And ladies, if you feel that you need to comment here, I say that you have to post a pic in the thread. Otherwise, this is guy talk... lol!
LeahAllurah has probably been my favorite in the recent past.
Nice girl, rocking body, easy setup. What's not to like?
I really can't single out one lady although I do have my favorites or have had them. Every woman I've seen more than once has something I enjoyed about them tremendously. It's the variety that's my favorite thing about providers and what they do. You can have many great experiences with many personalities. It's why it's a great hobby. Hope to meet more of the ladies all the same.

So ladies, if I've seen you lots or just once. Thank You.
I really can't single out one lady although I do have my favorites or have had them. Every woman I've seen more than once has something I enjoyed about them tremendously. Originally Posted by RogueOne
RO, if you did single one out, I hope you have very thick skin to take the heat that would ensue. However, I also agree with RO that different ladies have that different something special. Saying Ms. "X" is my favorite would not be fair to others that I have really had a great experience with, more than once! Same could be said for the most disliked Provider. The experience was bad for different reasons so how do you determine which was best and which was worst?? I love my regulars equally!!
Not a matter of thick skin lol. I'm sure guys here have the one lady (or two or several) that does it for them.
  • Fleek
  • 11-28-2017, 05:07 PM
Prettyfly, Leah is a great provider and definitely one of my faves.. I dont know if I have a favorite....
Thick skin? It's not about bagging on other providers and that's not how this was intended. It's just a matter of personal preference or simply Your favorite right now. Lol! Personally, Ebony Princess and Sunshine were OH SO fun. But I've seen others that were great for other reasons. One down south almost had me drooling. Like seriously, drooling. Lol! She's no longer in the game and that's WAY too bad as she was HOOOOOOT!!!!! Lol!