Russian!!

OK, so one of my favorite past times is russian. Anybody have any personal favorites for good russian locally or otherwise??
Seconded
Because I can't keep all these damn countries distinct:

Sex in which a man places his penis between a woman's breasts and slides it up and down until ejaculation. The woman helps by pushing her breasts together to form a channel.
Man, I remember this time when this girl went down on me. She had a button down shirt on and slowly unbuttoned herself as she was servicing me with these big soft and soaking wet lips. Every time she pulled away to stroke me she left so much saliva behind that it would make a spit string from my cock to her mouth that would eventually end up on her chest. Then she would start drooling heavy amounts of saliva down her chin and onto her chest, it was the hottest thing ever. She did it just right with the sexiest, lustiest look in her eyes. God she loved sucking my cock!! Then she leaned forward with her now soaking tits and cradled my member in between them and started sliding up and down. Every once in a while she resumed sucking but she could tell what i was enjoying and finally finished me off btween those gorgeous boobs. I came so hard I was able to hit just below her bottom lip. She got so excited that she started sucking more and harder trying to get every last drop. i'd like to say that was the best blow job I ever got but it was really the best Russian!
I didn't mention that I was a leg and eyes man before that, now the boobs have finally taken over. Still love the eyes though, the eyes have it!
  • remix
  • 03-13-2010, 10:02 AM

Sex in which a man places his penis between a woman's breasts and slides it up and down until ejaculation. The woman helps by pushing her breasts together to form a channel. Originally Posted by NormalBob
NB,
I have to say I prefer Escalus's definition ! Very hot !!
Was that at band camp?

Sorry, I just had to
No suzanne it happened in Woodstock we were a 1/2 a million strong. Give me an f Give me a u Give me a c Give me a k. Whats that spell f--k. Country Joe and the Fish. Alot of Russian at that concert. What memories. Ed
A lot of Russian at that concert. What memories. Ed Originally Posted by edr1322
You've got my attention...tell us stories.
**staff Edit... No Minors!**
No Nb cant go there was in military at that time and wasn't to be there because of my security clearance. What a time we had there the smoke was fantastic and so was the sex. Even tho in military I was still an Old Hippy From The 60's. Make Love Not War but I had a job to do I signed up for it. I never regreat making ARMY my carear.Ed
I been known, to have a rack for this.
Yes you do Nina. Ever come to Roch?
Yes you do Nina. Ever come to Roch? Originally Posted by sorvad
I will be moving Midwest....
So I will be more, than willing, to come visit.
From time to time.
Keep my link... and I'll see you soon.
somebody said russian?

• Chloe
  • 03-15-2010, 12:20 AM
I LUV LUV LUV this!!! I am a little small to obtain but am crafty enought to let us both enjoy