Getting Old

You know you are getting old when:

You get more excited about seeing a beautiful woman in an apron than naked in the bed.
You had to get up and walk across the room to change the TV channel.
When you got a pocket full of money,but you would rather get a 12 pack of blue moon,then crawl back in man cave watch TV, than getting out in the nasty weather,for a piece of ass.
Then again,I may be more jaded than old, probably a little of both.there I go debating myself again...lol
You predict weather based on your bones
When you got a pocket full of money,but you would rather get a 12 pack of blue moon,then crawl back in man cave watch TV, than getting out in the nasty weather,for a piece of ass. Originally Posted by peter north77
If the piece of ass you're chasing cost the same as a 12 pack of beer then I'd hide in a man cave too
anything on under that apron?
Yes miss Reed my bones predicts weather. I Spent 400$ on baby Dallas a few weeks ago,how dare you ..call me a cheapo..well I never.lmao
If the piece of ass you're chasing cost the same as a 12 pack of beer then I'd hide in a man cave too Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I don't know about that, you may want to reconsider. Nail Ale sold for between $800.00 and $1812.00 for a 500ml (just over 16oz) a bottle so a 12 pack cost you around $9600.00 to $21,744.00.....just a thought LOL. So I suppose it all depends on the brand of the 12 pack.

anything on under that apron? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
When you get old you sure hope there is something on under the apron....you don't want any one taking any chances with the good food she is preparing since that is the highlight of your day LOL.

You know you are getting old when you can remember FILLING your truck's fuel tank for $2.00.

When the word diesel only meant an 18 wheeler.

You are getting old if you know what a "poppin johnny" is.
I drink tequila not beer. I know nothing of the cost
Here's a link for you lovely lady it'll show you what I mean LOL.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30987...xpensive-beers
I don't buy beer or anything else with my hobby money.that would defeat the purpose of setting a budget.I went way over budget last year,I have to play smart this year.I can't drop another 7k on you girls,I'm blue collar after all,not rich.
I don't buy beer or anything else with my hobby money.that would defeat the purpose of setting a budget.I went way over budget last year,I have to play smart this year.I can't drop another 7k on you girls,I'm blue collar after all,not rich. Originally Posted by peter north77
My boobs only cost $5500
And miss Reed, I'm sure your worth the rate you charge,I don't begrudge you.oh I'm off topic that's what happens when you get old you forget
You know you're old when:

You misspell a provider's name twice on the same thread even after she commented