ISO House To Rent/Buy

Time to move out of my apartment but looking for a house to rent or "lease for deed" is harder than I expected. The lease on the apartment is up April 30th but I plan to start moving next month.

Not asking for a barter or trade for services. I don't need a handout, I need a house. A good house. In a good neighborhood.

3br, 2a with garage or covered parking. W/D included.

Searching on CL but seeing a lot of TGTBT scam postings that just want my credit info.
Looking to rent/buy house from owner, not property manager or "agent". Need to move in before April 15th. This will be a LIVE IN house, not a whore house or incall.

Pets must be allowed: 2 CAGED ferrets, 1 small puppy, multiple fish (20gal tank...might get a bigger one soon).
ferrets!!
You looking in Little Rock? I have a couple of rent houses in White Hall that are coming open pretty soon... One is a 3 bedroom 2 bath in a nice subdivision newly remodeled bathrooms with a LARGE couples tile shower in Master bedroom closed garage fenced in back yard. Great neighborhood only one way into the neighborhood. New paint new floors in kitchen new garage door. Brick exterior only house on a dead end street. Rent is $950 a month with pets with a 2500 total deposit... Let me know if your interested and I can send you some pics. Current renter is military and should be leaving in March... Also have a 5 bedroom 3 bath in a very high end neighborhood that should be coming open in April rent 2000 a month. It's a character home built in the 30's completely remodeled about 10 years ago... And I am looking at buying a couple of houses in Maumelle in the next 2 months that will rent for 1500-2000 a month. Both are 4 bedroom 2800 sq/ft
Little Rock is preferred or within the area. White Hall is just way too far for me
Just a little friendly vouch on the ferrets...

It's been my experience that a lot of people think they are more trouble than they are, being an exotic pet. But we have one, and I can honestly say that it's no more difficult to deal with than a cat. And actually less so, since the ferret is in a cage most of the time. They use a litter box and everything.

Good luck to you on your quest for a home, Danielle!
Just a little friendly vouch on the ferrets...

It's been my experience that a lot of people think they are more trouble than they are, being an exotic pet. But we have one, and I can honestly say that it's no more difficult to deal with than a cat. And actually less so, since the ferret is in a cage most of the time. They use a litter box and everything.

Good luck to you on your quest for a home, Danielle! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you. It's a shame I missed out on a house because of two ferrets. They don't smell, they don't make any noise, and they poop in litter boxes. They're like tiny long cats lol
Anyone think an extra deposit would help?
Apparently indoor pets are devil. No, I will not give up my babies for a house
Anyone think an extra deposit would help? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

you give a gent a little extra lovin with a bigger donation?
Anyone think an extra deposit would help? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
you give a gent a little extra lovin with a bigger donation? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I think what he's saying is... that's a yes. Lol
LMAO if I could trade for a few free months of rent I would...sadly no one wants pets
A few really good blow jobs can really change a man. That's why men use property manager so they don't think with their small head. That SOB will having you doing all kind of stupid things if the right woman gets on it. You don't remember why and how you did what you did but you only know that you want to get her back on you little head somehow. Takes awhile to get out of that little head fog.
i know of a company that works with first time buyers.. they do require deposit and checking account as well as, a decent credit to work with. they are located in north little rock off of pike behind the old sirloin steak house next to the sheriff.. Its the first building. Its called pulaski lands. i've bought a couple of houses from the company. granted these were fixer uppers and i didn't pay much but he has a very large selection if you have the money,, A very legit business.. I would dress to empress and not mention the hobby.
Credit is the deal breaker. I have bad credit but I have the cash for a down payment. Honestly, at this point it seems easier to just stay at my apartment despite the increase in rent.